Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:12 pm
- Forum: Libraries and Tools
- Topic: Creating a Text Editor
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7068
This is really awesome! make some functionality to execute whatever you write and to make it pop up when needed and you have a löve-console Can i use this?
- Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:43 pm
- Forum: Support and Development
- Topic: Compilation error: ‘strlen’ was not declared in this scope
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2228
I had this problem installing clanlib and i don't know if my solution is any good in this situation, but doing
in the the file where strlen wasn't declared seemed to work. I found it odd that this lib was used in other source-files and still wasn't declared in this scope, but wtf..
Code: Select all