Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:31 am
- Forum: Support and Development
- Topic: Colliding with a drawn line
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1501
Is it possible to check if something collides with a line drawn with the love.graphics.line() function? Here's the code I use to draw the line: function draw() love.graphics.line(x1,y1,x2,y2) love.graphics.circle(1,x1,y1,10) love.graphics.circle(1,x2,y2,10) end x1, x2, y1, and y2 can be moved by the...
- Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:38 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: What script editor do you use?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4779
I use Notepad++ to script in Love. It's pretty rad, you can choose the language from a huge pool, and it'll automatically recognize the syntax. What about you, fellow Lovers?