LöveFTW - preview release

Discuss any ports of LÖVE to different platforms.
User avatar
xNick1
Party member
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:27 am
Location: Rome, Italy

Re: LöveFTW - preview release

Post by xNick1 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:30 am

I can't get past the nogame screen :/
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (348.98 KiB) Viewed 335 times
Looking forward to develop on my W10M Lumia

Spør en italiensk gutt som lærer seg norsk om hva som helst

User avatar
T-Bone
Inner party member
Posts: 1492
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:03 am

Re: LöveFTW - preview release

Post by T-Bone » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:32 am

LöveFTW isn't really in a working state, and I don't have time to develop it anymore. If anybody wants to take the project over, that'd be great, but otherwise it's dead :P

User avatar
xNick1
Party member
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:27 am
Location: Rome, Italy

Re: LöveFTW - preview release

Post by xNick1 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:28 am

T-Bone wrote:LöveFTW isn't really in a working state, and I don't have time to develop it anymore. If anybody wants to take the project over, that'd be great, but otherwise it's dead :P
Does it build on your end?
It's important for me to have it working on my windows phone.
Could you eventually upload your solution to some place where it's downloadable? =)
Even the 8.1 one, they both don't work xD

Spør en italiensk gutt som lærer seg norsk om hva som helst

User avatar
T-Bone
Inner party member
Posts: 1492
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:03 am

Re: LöveFTW - preview release

Post by T-Bone » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:15 pm

I think it does build, but it's not very usable. I don't think there's a single Löve game that will actually run properly on it. If it's important to you to have it working, then you or somebody else must finish the project.

Me uploading my solution isn't going to fix anything, that would mean me downloading the repo, building it with Visual Studio, and then upload the files. It's not going to be any different to you doing the same.

User avatar
xNick1
Party member
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:27 am
Location: Rome, Italy

Re: LöveFTW - preview release

Post by xNick1 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:13 am

T-Bone wrote:I think it does build, but it's not very usable. I don't think there's a single Löve game that will actually run properly on it. If it's important to you to have it working, then you or somebody else must finish the project.

Me uploading my solution isn't going to fix anything, that would mean me downloading the repo, building it with Visual Studio, and then upload the files. It's not going to be any different to you doing the same.
Got it, thank you very much for trying to port Love to this platform =)

Spør en italiensk gutt som lærer seg norsk om hva som helst

User avatar
xNick1
Party member
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:27 am
Location: Rome, Italy

Re: LöveFTW - preview release

Post by xNick1 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:51 pm

T-Bone wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:15 pm
I think it does build, but it's not very usable. I don't think there's a single Löve game that will actually run properly on it. If it's important to you to have it working, then you or somebody else must finish the project.

Me uploading my solution isn't going to fix anything, that would mean me downloading the repo, building it with Visual Studio, and then upload the files. It's not going to be any different to you doing the same.
Would you eventually give me some info about how to finish your port?
I saw that SDL already compiles on Windows UWP, same the the audio libs.
Your solution entirely compiles and I've installed the project on my smartphone getting the "no game" screen.
I just can't load the game.
Are there any guides or something which I can read to get a better grasp on Love and how to port it?

Spør en italiensk gutt som lærer seg norsk om hva som helst

User avatar
Sir_Silver
Party member
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:25 pm

Re: LöveFTW - preview release

Post by Sir_Silver » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:14 pm

I actually - and unfortunately - have a windows phone. I don't know if I would be able to take up arms and work on LoveFTW, but I sure would love to see it working so that I could do some mobile development. =)

User avatar
xNick1
Party member
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:27 am
Location: Rome, Italy

Re: LöveFTW - preview release

Post by xNick1 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:57 pm

Sir_Silver wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:14 pm
I actually - and unfortunately - have a windows phone. I don't know if I would be able to take up arms and work on LoveFTW, but I sure would love to see it working so that I could do some mobile development. =)
Same here. Lumia 640xl here.
I'm happy with it so far.
I wouldn't change it if only it would run Love games.
We will be forced to switch at some point as Lumias are dying xD
If I was good at graphics and C++ I would have helped :/
Not that one can't learn stuff, but I wouldn't know where to start

My homscreen :D
screen.jpg
screen.jpg (43.44 KiB) Viewed 4 times

Spør en italiensk gutt som lærer seg norsk om hva som helst

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest