LövePotion - LÖVE on 3DS Homebrew

Discuss any ports of LÖVE to different platforms.
User avatar
undef
Party member
Posts: 434
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: Berlin
Contact:

Re: LövePotion - Love2D on 3DS Homebrew

Post by undef » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:20 am

Nice! :)
twitter | steam | indieDB

Check out quadrant on Steam!

duckdotexe
Prole
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: LövePotion - Love2D on 3DS Homebrew

Post by duckdotexe » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:26 pm

I followed all the instructions for building this, but I get this error when building it and I can't figure out how to fix it:

http://i.imgur.com/K4Lo6GS.png

User avatar
VideahGams
Prole
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: LövePotion - Love2D on 3DS Homebrew

Post by VideahGams » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:43 pm

duckdotexe wrote:I followed all the instructions for building this, but I get this error when building it and I can't figure out how to fix it:

http://i.imgur.com/K4Lo6GS.png
It's not recommended that you build it yourself just now, but I am giving out a build to certain amount of people.
If you can't wait to use LövePotion, just message me and we'll sort it out :P

Playero.
Prole
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:11 pm

Re: LövePotion - Love2D on 3DS Homebrew

Post by Playero. » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:26 pm

This is some interesting stuff. I'd löve to try this out.

duckdotexe
Prole
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: LövePotion - Love2D on 3DS Homebrew

Post by duckdotexe » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:04 am

I messaged you sometime yesterday about it.

User avatar
VideahGams
Prole
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: LövePotion - Love2D on 3DS Homebrew

Post by VideahGams » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:16 pm

I've released a beta version for people to try out, you can get the build here.

Make sure to check the Implemented list to see what parts of the API are available.

User avatar
cere_ender
Prole
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:51 pm
Location: Barcelona, Spain

Re: LövePotion - Love2D on 3DS Homebrew

Post by cere_ender » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:56 pm

VideahGams wrote:I've released a beta version for people to try out, you can get the build here.

Make sure to check the Implemented list to see what parts of the API are available.
Hello.
I created my account for give you all my thanks and say that don't give it up. You're doing a really great stuff. Can I announce you in a spanish 3ds Scene forum?
This port is really really awesome, and I will make a homebrew really soon thanks to you.

User avatar
VideahGams
Prole
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: LövePotion - Love2D on 3DS Homebrew

Post by VideahGams » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:37 pm

cere_ender wrote: Hello.
I created my account for give you all my thanks and say that don't give it up. You're doing a really great stuff. Can I announce you in a spanish 3ds Scene forum?
This port is really really awesome, and I will make a homebrew really soon thanks to you.
Thank you, and sure, the more people that see it the better :P

helmerpunk
Prole
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:15 am

Re: LövePotion - LÖVE on 3DS Homebrew

Post by helmerpunk » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:34 pm

Just created an account to say GREAT JOB! and certainly will use it :awesome:

User avatar
SrWoOoW
Prole
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:00 am

Re: LövePotion - LÖVE on 3DS Homebrew

Post by SrWoOoW » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:17 am

Thank you for your contribution is great. It brings back good memories. The first time I programmed went with Palib for my nds.

(Sorry for my english XD)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests