For TIGSource's recent game jam, I made Home Run with a couple of friends. It's the first game I've made in Löve. It's still got a lot of bugs but I had a great time making it.
About the game:
- 4-player 2D button-mashing track-and-field game
- 8 playable characters
- 3 different power-up drinks. Then throw the can at someone's head
- Laugh at your friends as they faceplant into the closing train doors
- Obstacles to jump over and s*de under
- Optional really stupid AI
- USB controllers for Real Arcade Action
- +100 puntastic station names
I made extensive use of a lot of Löve community libraries: Middleclass, HardonCollider, Beholder, Hump (Timer & Gamestate), Tween, Inspect, LovelySpriter and a few others. They really saved me a lot of time, so thanks to Kikito, vrld and others that made them :)
You can see some other details on the TIGSource forum post.