Indie Game Story, First Official Screenshots!

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
tomshreds
Party member

Re: Indie Game Story, First Official Screenshots!

Post by tomshreds »

Davidobot wrote:Ok sorry for the mix up. May I suggest that you put Easter eggs into the game like, for example, one of the employees names could be "Markus "Notch" Persson" . :crazy:
No worries =) I took note of your idea, which is awesome! I'd love to introduce such characters with super stats. For example Markus with super high stats with programming! Good one! Thanks!
Davidobot
Party member

Post by Davidobot »

tomshreds wrote:
Davidobot wrote:Ok sorry for the mix up. May I suggest that you put Easter eggs into the game like, for example, one of the employees names could be "Markus "Notch" Persson" . :crazy:
No worries =) I took note of your idea, which is awesome! I'd love to introduce such characters with super stats. For example Markus with super high stats with programming! Good one! Thanks!
May I also suggest Sid Meier?
PM me on here or elsewhere if you'd like to discuss porting your game to Nintendo Switch via mazette!
personal page and a raycaster
IndieKid
Citizen

Post by IndieKid »

Certanly, that's a good advise.

Your game reminds me of Game Dev Story.
monsieur_h
Citizen

Post by monsieur_h »

@tomshreds:
I bumped onto your twitter last night. I was happy to notice you're being that ambitious, but disappointed you did not told us folks ! :halloween:

A link to your site/campaign/indiedb page here would be great ! Tell us more about your progression, I'm hungry for LÖVE success-stories ! :ultrahappy:
tomshreds
Party member

Post by tomshreds »

monsieur_h wrote:@tomshreds:
I bumped onto your twitter last night. I was happy to notice you're being that ambitious, but disappointed you did not told us folks ! :halloween:

A link to your site/campaign/indiedb page here would be great ! Tell us more about your progression, I'm hungry for LÖVE success-stories ! :ultrahappy:
wow sorry guys! I thought of updating everywhere but not here, oh I'm so bad XD

So yeah, I'm currently fundraising for my game and I've got such a great feedback, so far so good!

My campaign lasts 30 days and is here to get 1000$ to pay for the artist and sound engineer so that the game 1) looks good and 2) sounds good. Because I'm really confident as a programmer, but that other stuff is for professionals! This is also for a Steam Greenlight license, so we can get really ambitious and have a löve based game on Steam! (that's really my dream objective hehe).

Any amount of money is welcome, you have a lonely 1$ in your paypal? Then go ahead and contribute! :)

You can go checkout the campaign here:
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/indie ... /x/1720837

Here are some newer screenshots of the game:

I hope the game pleases you as much as it does for me, and if you can land me a hand I thank you from the very bottom of my heart!

Thanks for your interest, and thanks for bringing that up monsieur_h!

- Tommy