Copters !

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
Damnae
Prole

Re: Copters !

Post by Damnae »

Ok so first I'm going to clean up the code a little to allow me to easily add a menu and to ease the integration of the network code.

bartbes, I would be interested in a network lib, but I think there will be no server, clients would only send their input to each other.
I see that your library uses udp, but I think that I will need reliable messages.
(I don't think they will need to be ordered or unique, but all message sent will have to be received)
bartbes
Sex machine

Post by bartbes »

I'd still like to help, and as I said before, I need your ideas/problems/suggestions to make something the library anything good. About your TCP/UDP wishes, I was planning on implementing both (with 1 "interface").
Green_Hell
Citizen

Post by Green_Hell »

Damnae wrote:I would be interested in a network lib, but I think there will be no server, clients would only send their input to each other.
First: Sorry to bother.

I don't understand the technological problems behind it, but I'd prefer solo server and solo client app. For example I do not have public IP so I wouldn't be able to start server either. The thing is that I could ask e.g. friend with public IP to run a server for me for a while. Server should couple two players together. Then I'd be able to play with other people without public IPs.
>>I love LÖVE.<<