Your Ludum Dare 27 Entries

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
Post Reply
User avatar
RedHot
Citizen
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 2:43 pm
Location: Poland

Your Ludum Dare 27 Entries

Post by RedHot » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:47 am

Hi there. I would like to encourage everyone to participate in the upcoming LD ( August 25th).

I will be posting my entry for sure. I hope this thread will help to organize your projects so everyone can enjoy it :)

User avatar
Plu
Inner party member
Posts: 722
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:36 pm

Re: Your Ludum Dare 27 Entries

Post by Plu » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:28 am

I might actually have some time this weekend... I'm going to try and join in.

User avatar
Eamonn
Party member
Posts: 550
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 1:29 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Your Ludum Dare 27 Entries

Post by Eamonn » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:37 am

I might join too! I have yet to look into Lundum Dare. I wont be using LÖVE though... I don't have any ideas for games with LÖVE, but the game I'm going to enter will be ported to LÖVE shortly after.
"In those quiet moments, you come into my mind" - Liam Reilly

User avatar
Davidobot
Party member
Posts: 1149
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:18 am
Location: Game-Dev. Land
Contact:

Re: Your Ludum Dare 27 Entries

Post by Davidobot » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:04 pm

Eamonn wrote:I might join too! I have yet to look into Lundum Dare. I wont be using LÖVE though... I don't have any ideas for games with LÖVE, but the game I'm going to enter will be ported to LÖVE shortly after.
LibGDX? Really want to participate, don't have enough free time. I entered one contest so far: a Mini LD. Is there maybe a 7d platformer or 7drts challenge anywhere? Or maybe something that doesn't have a strict time limit?
My library:
LovelyMoon

Check out my current project:
Raycaster

Oh hey, I have a website now!

User avatar
RedHot
Citizen
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 2:43 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Your Ludum Dare 27 Entries

Post by RedHot » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:07 pm

Davidobot wrote:
Eamonn wrote:I might join too! I have yet to look into Lundum Dare. I wont be using LÖVE though... I don't have any ideas for games with LÖVE, but the game I'm going to enter will be ported to LÖVE shortly after.
LibGDX? Really want to participate, don't have enough free time. I entered one contest so far: a Mini LD. Is there maybe a 7d platformer or 7drts challenge anywhere? Or maybe something that doesn't have a strict time limit?
You can either do it yourself without any competition or host one or... join a polish summer programming competition called "warsztat(workshop) summer of code" :crazy:

User avatar
Davidobot
Party member
Posts: 1149
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:18 am
Location: Game-Dev. Land
Contact:

Re: Your Ludum Dare 27 Entries

Post by Davidobot » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:11 pm

RedHot wrote:
Davidobot wrote:
Eamonn wrote:I might join too! I have yet to look into Lundum Dare. I wont be using LÖVE though... I don't have any ideas for games with LÖVE, but the game I'm going to enter will be ported to LÖVE shortly after.
LibGDX? Really want to participate, don't have enough free time. I entered one contest so far: a Mini LD. Is there maybe a 7d platformer or 7drts challenge anywhere? Or maybe something that doesn't have a strict time limit?
You can either do it yourself without any competition or host one or... join a polish summer programming competition called "warsztat(workshop) summer of code" :crazy:
Hmmm, I can't really do one without competion because then I will most probably never finish... Hosting one will require a website and a posting system and blah, blah, blah. Also I can't read in Polish. :\
My library:
LovelyMoon

Check out my current project:
Raycaster

Oh hey, I have a website now!

User avatar
veethree
Inner party member
Posts: 814
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Re: Your Ludum Dare 27 Entries

Post by veethree » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:13 pm

Sorry for the barely related reply, But i just now realized it's "Ludum". I for whatever reason always thought it was "lundum"

User avatar
Eamonn
Party member
Posts: 550
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 1:29 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Your Ludum Dare 27 Entries

Post by Eamonn » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:34 pm

veethree wrote:I for whatever reason always thought it was "lundum"
So was I. Does Ludum mean something in another language?
"In those quiet moments, you come into my mind" - Liam Reilly

User avatar
Davidobot
Party member
Posts: 1149
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:18 am
Location: Game-Dev. Land
Contact:

Re: Your Ludum Dare 27 Entries

Post by Davidobot » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:00 pm

Eamonn wrote:
veethree wrote:I for whatever reason always thought it was "lundum"
So was I. Does Ludum mean something in another language?
Ludum is Latin for “game” or “to play” and Dare is Latin for “to give”, I think.
Here is a link to the ld forum things: http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/2010/08/ ... -question/
My library:
LovelyMoon

Check out my current project:
Raycaster

Oh hey, I have a website now!

User avatar
baconhawka7x
Party member
Posts: 484
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:05 am
Contact:

Re: Your Ludum Dare 27 Entries

Post by baconhawka7x » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:00 pm

Yay another game jam!

Finally! a time to finish a game with all of my new programming skills and show the world what I can make a good, quality game!:D

Or I could just make a game about Charlie Sheen destroying the world.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests