Metanet Hunter: REMIX (75% Off!)

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
NightKawata
Party member

Metanet Hunter: REMIX (75% Off!)

Post by NightKawata »

Metanet Hunter: REMIX???
Yep. Metanet Hunter's back. It's also much better than ever. It's even more radical and OUTRAGEOUS than ever before! Featuring improved art, improved music, improved controls, improved everything! It's like we literally looked at everything wrong with Metanet Hunter and fixed it! Now you know that's worth saying radical.

SCREENSHOTS!

Do you have videos?

Try it out!

What now?
Tell everyone! Support the game! Maybe give it a purchase! If you can't do that, then tell your friends! That'd rock.
Last edited by NightKawata on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:54 am, edited 25 times in total.
"I view Python for game usage about the same as going fishing with a stick of dynamite. It will do the job but it's big, noisy, you'll probably get soaking wet and you've still got to get the damn fish out of the water." -taylor
bekey
Party member

[]

Post by bekey »

-snip-
Last edited by bekey on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
NightKawata
Party member

Re: Metanet Hunter: REMIX

Post by NightKawata »

bekey wrote:I played the first one, just now. So what are you looking for exactly in terms of pixel art?

Recreating all the old monsters?
That and creating new ones/hazards/bosses for the game.
WITH SOMEONE'S ASSISTANCE, WE CAN MAKE GREEN RECTANGLE BOSS AN ACTUAL ENTITY! :crazy:
Last edited by NightKawata on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I view Python for game usage about the same as going fishing with a stick of dynamite. It will do the job but it's big, noisy, you'll probably get soaking wet and you've still got to get the damn fish out of the water." -taylor
kikito
Inner party member

Post by kikito »

For some reason the embedded youtube did not render correctly when I saw the OP. Here's the youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_o8SwCKaXw

The game is looking good :)
When I write def I mean function.
NightKawata
Party member

Post by NightKawata »

Any ideas? I still need some help over here... :|

How not radical of me. Of course, we still need help. That hasn't changed.
Last edited by NightKawata on Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
BobTheLawyer
Prole

Post by BobTheLawyer »

This post is for Kawata
ncarlson
Prole

Post by ncarlson »

Looks great, but it needs some background music. Can't wait to play.
NightKawata
Party member

Post by NightKawata »

So would anyone like a demo of this soon? I'm thinking that'd be a good idea.
Can't make that happen for non-developers right now, unfortunately. That can be arranged in private if necessary, though. Or you know, if someone wants to be an artist!
ncarlson wrote:Looks great, but it needs some background music. Can't wait to play.
That's on the way!

Ace is working on that as we speak.
Last edited by NightKawata on Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
sharpobject
Prole

Post by sharpobject »

I am testing it and stuff. I already got one of the enemies nerfed. I am working on getting the player's HP reduced to 1 to compensate.
sharpobject
Prole

Post by sharpobject »

Are the armors obtainable in-game? I think I played all the routes (mystery level, 2 exits from stage 3, 2 exits from stage 4) but I didn't find any armors. I got stage 4 into a weird state where the top exit had disappeared, but only after doing the boss and using stage select to get back to stage 4.