Pairs - A basic card matching memory game

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
PlatinumFaceGirl
Prole

Pairs - A basic card matching memory game

Post by PlatinumFaceGirl »

Hello everyone... Can someone send me simple matching memory game ... I saw that before someone posted a basic card matching memory game but it's not available for downloading anymore. Thank you , your replies will mean a world to me ! ^^
Hexenhammer
Party member

Re: Pairs - A basic card matching memory game

Post by Hexenhammer »

Do you just want to play the game or do you want source code you can modify? Your post does not make that clear.

If you just want to play, you can find countless free memory games on the web. For example, you can play one online here:
http://www.freeonlinegames.com/game/pairs
PlatinumFaceGirl
Prole

I need the code... It is simple , I just don't have the time , so I guessed that someone might already have it and want to share it :)
veethree
Inner party member

Post by veethree »

There may have been a misunderstanding, This board is for sharing projects and demos not requesting them.
Hexenhammer
Party member

Post by Hexenhammer »

PlatinumFaceGirl wrote:I need the code... It is simple , I just don't have the time , so I guessed that someone might already have it and want to share it :)
Are you trying to cheat on homework? :huh:
PlatinumFaceGirl
Prole

Ok, let's share my story here. I am student, I have only 2 subject to finish , and one of them is Graphic and Visualization , where the material that we have to learn is all about OpenGl. But we have professor that made us make a project in Love2D , we have never ever seen how LUA looks like before, and he is asking for a matching memory game that we have to make it in a month. Some student that have more money than others will just go and buy the simple little game from companies that make software, others will try so hard to make it, some will succeed and others will fail (most of them for sure). This means a lot to me, I just wanna get it done. I saw here that someone before shared a project like that and that's why I wrote, guessing that someone might help, it's not a big deal if you already have it. This is not what I do, and I don't see myself as programmer , I don't have the time to learn this, i have a month, and it's only to finish my last 2 exams , graduate and start working something so I can feed myself. That is my story and if you feel like you can help, I will be so grateful !
Last edited by PlatinumFaceGirl on Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hexenhammer
Party member

Post by Hexenhammer »

PlatinumFaceGirl wrote:Ok, let's share my story here. I am student, I have only 2 subject to finish , and one of them is Graphic and Visualization , where the material that we have to learn is all about OpenGl. But we have weird professor that made us make a project in Love2D , we have never ever seen how LUA looks like before, and he is asking for a matching memory game
I knew it! ^^ Thank you for being honest.
This means a lot to me, I just wanna get it done. I saw here that someone before shared a project like that and that's why I wrote, guessing that someone might help, it's not a big deal if you already have it.
I do not have the code for such a game, but maybe someone else here will help you.
veethree
Inner party member

Post by veethree »

You don't have the time to learn this, Yet you have a month to complete it. Sounds lazy.
PlatinumFaceGirl
Prole

If you can't say something nice , don't say anything at all ! I have couple of days left, if someone has something familiar please please please share it with me! Thank you
riidom
Citizen

Post by riidom »

Why dont you just try it? If you watched the forums, you see there are a lot questions from people having trouble with their code. And if the problem is specific, well-described and accompanied with some source code to inspect, in most cases also answered. I'd consider this approach more promising.
Also your professor isn't weird for choosing Lua and Löve2D, it is a sign of exquisite taste! Be careful what you say, maybe he is a member in these forums too...? :)