Well I finally just got around to fixing that after a nice ~7 month break from working on this.
I need to stop jinxing myself like this, as soon as I say "I'm back" I stop again. Anyway, I forgot to mention until now but the the code actually is all up on github, so feel free to take a look/ mess around. Keep in mind I tend to leave things halfway through redoing them so most things don't work properly. I only tested it on windows once, very briefly and a lot of things to do with managing files (also some keyboard things) were totally broken, I managed to fix them pretty quickly so I know it's not a huge deal but it was on someone else's computer and I lost the changes, haven't gotten around to re-fixing it so keep in mind if you're on windows you're kinda fucked.
But even if you're not on windows, the whole thing is a mess and everything is basically falling apart so don't expect much.
added my (also barely readable) to do list https://github.com/tlcarus/oneiria/blob/master/TODO
If you see words like "entity" "object" or "physics", just ignore them, over time things have been shuffled around to the point that these terms not only don't mean what you think they do, but also aren't even consistent within the code. Sometimes "objects" are inexplicably also "entities" and 90% of the physics folder has nothing to do with physics of any kind etc etc. Also no you're not hallucinating, there really IS that much hardcoded UI shit, silly I know.