Game done in 9 days: Disposable

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
martincohen
Prole

Re: Game done in 9 days: Disposable

Post by martincohen »

Davidobot wrote:Beautiful art! I assume you made it yourself?

Also, brilliant gameplay, it actually feels like a professional game, unlike a lot of projects here, including mine.
Also, the start screen says "Press [space] to enter", but only launches when I press "enter" not "space"?
Thank you, mr. sir! ;)

Hm,... the space thing is weird (as in works for me:). What platform you play it on?
<3
Davidobot
Party member

Post by Davidobot »

martincohen wrote:

Also, brilliant gameplay, it actually feels like a professional game, unlike a lot of projects here, including mine.
Also, the start screen says "Press [space] to enter", but only launches when I press "enter" not "space"?
Thank you, mr. sir! ;)

Hm,... the space thing is weird (as in works for me:). What platform you play it on?
I ran it under 0.9.2 x32 bit (as 0.9.2 x64 does not work on win10 for me and 0.10.0 has a bunch of changes), under Windows 10.
PM me on here or elsewhere if you'd like to discuss porting your game to Nintendo Switch via mazette!
personal page and a raycaster
martincohen
Prole

Post by martincohen »

Davidobot wrote:
martincohen wrote:

Thank you, mr. sir! ;)

I ran it under 0.9.2 x32 bit (as 0.9.2 x64 does not work on win10 for me and 0.10.0 has a bunch of changes), under Windows 10.
Hm,... I haven't tested it there so far. I'll take a look once I get my hands on win10. Thank you!
<3
MicroMacro
Citizen

Post by MicroMacro »

I'm on windows 10 and it worked just fine.

The game is stunningly beautiful. I wish I could draw like that. :)

Anyways, the concept is fantastic, and I think you should keep developing on this.
https://github.com/ebernerd- where you can find all my work.
martincohen
Prole

Post by martincohen »

MicroMacro wrote:I'm on windows 10 and it worked just fine.

The game is stunningly beautiful. I wish I could draw like that. :)

Anyways, the concept is fantastic, and I think you should keep developing on this.
Thank you, good sir! I'm gonna be streaming doing more work on it. I'm gonna do it it my new editor, so it's gonna be really funny, as the editor is really unstable at this point. :D
<3
Andrew McWatters
Prole

Post by Andrew McWatters »

[deleted]
Last edited by Andrew McWatters on Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
martincohen
Prole

Post by martincohen »

Andrew McWatters wrote:The graphics and sounds are superb. Are you also the audio engineer or are these sounds from someone else or a pack?
Thank you, Mr. Andrew! I wouldn't call myself an audio engineer, but yeah, I did the sounds all by myself.
<3
osa1
Prole

Post by osa1 »

I usually just lurk around, try some games without saying anything, but I had to login just for this game, because I have to express how awesome this game is. This games needs to be a full game!
martincohen
Prole

Post by martincohen »

osa1 wrote:I usually just lurk around, try some games without saying anything, but I had to login just for this game, because I have to express how awesome this game is. This games needs to be a full game!
Wow! Thank you very much. Messages like these help me move forward with it! <3
<3