Depths of Limbo - Roguelike Shooter

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
easy82
Party member

Re: Depths of Limbo - Roguelike Shooter

Post by easy82 »

This is very good news, congratulations! And thanks for the background info... :)
evgiz
Citizen

Post by evgiz »

Would anyone be interested in playtesting Depths of Limbo?

If someone has the time to play and write some feedback that'd be amazing!
Just tell me and I'll send you a link to the latest build.
Computer science student and part time game dev! Currently working on Depths of Limbo! :cool:

Check out the game website DepthsOfLimbo.com! :ultrahappy:
And my personal website with all my projects evgiz.net! :megagrin:
easy82
Party member

Post by easy82 »

I'm definately interested! Although I have a limited free time, I'd like to help with some feedback... and playing this game before anyone else is very tempting :)
evgiz
Citizen

Post by evgiz »

Thank you everyone who've helped so far! It is greatly appreciated, this community is awesome!
If anyone else is interested, just send me a message here and I'll get back to you asap :)
Computer science student and part time game dev! Currently working on Depths of Limbo! :cool:

evgiz
Citizen

Post by evgiz »

Hey everyone, hope you all had a great christmas/holiday! :awesome:

Here's a little update on my progress: Depths of Limbo is nearly ready for Early Access. The plan is to release on steam this February!
The store page just got approved, so if you wanna check that out, here it is: http://store.steampowered.com/app/568400/

The game website also got a major makeover, including a new Early Access trailer: http://DepthsOfLimbo.com :nyu:

Cheers

Murii
Party member

Post by Murii »

evgiz wrote:Hey everyone, hope you all had a great christmas/holiday! :awesome:

Here's a little update on my progress: Depths of Limbo is nearly ready for Early Access. The plan is to release on steam this February!
The store page just got approved, so if you wanna check that out, here it is: http://store.steampowered.com/app/568400/

The game website also got a major makeover, including a new Early Access trailer: http://DepthsOfLimbo.com :nyu:

Cheers
Looking really good!
What platforms are going to be supported and what's the price?
evgiz
Citizen

Post by evgiz »

Murii wrote: Looking really good!
What platforms are going to be supported and what's the price?
Thanks!
I'm focusing on windows first, but I'd like to support OSX and Linux too. Its probably quite easy with love? Just haven't tried it yet.
The price will probably be in the realm of 6-8 USD, haven't made a final decision yet.

peterrust
Prole

Post by peterrust »

evgiz: Thank you for sharing your experience with steam green-lighting and with game dev in general, this is super-encouraging & good to know. If you make a mac build, my 11 year-old son would love to do some testing (we just ordered a windows machine, but the XBox controllers for it are on backorder, so it'll be a week or two before I could test on Windows).
evgiz
Citizen

Post by evgiz »

peterrust wrote:evgiz: Thank you for sharing your experience with steam green-lighting and with game dev in general, this is super-encouraging & good to know. If you make a mac build, my 11 year-old son would love to do some testing (we just ordered a windows machine, but the XBox controllers for it are on backorder, so it'll be a week or two before I could test on Windows).
Glad I could help! If you PM me your/his steam account name I can add you to playtesters for the windows version for when you get a PC. You can play the game with keyboard+mouse too so no need to wait for controllers.

srcn
Citizen

Post by srcn »

Looks great so far and gives me the feels of a fast paced 'binding of isaac'. I hope it will be as successful too!
I am a mad scientist!