Ira Glass Quote

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
zorg
Party member

Re: Ira Glass Quote

Post by zorg »

To be completely honest, at least on my system, the escape one didn't want to work some of the time... even though i assigned it to one of the buttons just like the enter's index... dunno.
Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.
DIEHARD25
Prole

Post by DIEHARD25 »

kill -9 "processID" works fine...
But in fact i too experienced those problem
zorg
Party member

Post by zorg »

(The X in the corner still works, even if the popup window's button doesn't, which it does, just not on pressing escape, only on mouse clicks.)
Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.
zorg
Party member

Post by zorg »

Sorry for bump, but based on another thread, i updated the .love file in the OP so that the Enter and Escape keys will work with the popup dialogue on Win7 x64, at least.