My game \o/

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
larsaraujo
Prole

My game \o/

Post by larsaraujo »

O que acham? Foi o que consegui fazer!!
Todos os sons, são meus, exceto o do alarme!!!
alberto_lara
Party member

Re: My game \o/

Post by alberto_lara »

it would be nice to speak in the "main" language of this forum but hey, we have google translate, right?
zorg
Party member

Post by zorg »

alberto_lara wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:10 pm but hey, we have google translate, right?
That's for all the non-conformists. :P
Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.
Sulunia
Party member

Post by Sulunia »

92MiB? What the hell made this so big?
Don't check my github! It contains thousands of lines of spaghetti code in many different languages cool software! :neko:
https://github.com/Sulunia
zorg
Party member

Post by zorg »

Sulunia wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:08 am 92MiB? What the hell made this so big?
Tons of wav files for the most part, although not knowing what one's doing and embedding a whole windows love distribution inside the love file, the 64bit love 0.10.1 exe and the installer as well... there's also a java class file, an extensionless java code file, a function love.love containing a love.load definition... and an empty HTML.html inside.

Also, UDP.lua overwrites love. callbacks (it's commented out in main.lua, though), conf.lua leaks a global called "identity" that defines an absolute path, and guessing from the mobdebug stuff that's referenced but not included, i'm pretty sure this was made with zerobrane.

Oh, and it bluescreens for me;

Code: Select all

pontos = love.filesystem.newFile("pontos.txt")
table.insert(pontos,lines)
I won't kill the punchline, but it's safe to say it won't work for anyone. :P

It's one thing not knowing english, or it not being your mothertongue; those can be rectified with either learning or asking for help, but this kinda goes into the blatant ignorance category, in my opinion.

Mais sorte da próxima vez. :| (Thank you google translate, hopefully checked means that the phrase is indeed correctly translated.)
Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.
Jasoco
Inner party member

Post by Jasoco »

WAV files? Geeze. Convert those to OGG or MP3 at least. Save like 90% bandwidth and storage space.
raidho36
Party member

Post by raidho36 »

What happens when desire to make a game outweighs lack of skill to do it.
Sulunia
Party member

Post by Sulunia »

zorg wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:27 am Mais sorte da próxima vez. :| (Thank you google translate, hopefully checked means that the phrase is indeed correctly translated.)
That's correct. Also, sometimes the game runs. But not every time. I'll attempt to communicate with our friend here...
@larsaraujo
Rapaz, dá uma limpada no arquivo .love que você colocou, pessoal ta apontando que tem vários e vários arquivos em .WAV que você pode converter pra MP3. De quebra, tem outros muitos arquivos que não precisavam estar lá, como a distribuição do próprio love e o instalador dele.
Quanto ao jogo, as vezes ele abre, as vezes não. Ta certo isso?
De quebra, tenta falar em inglês por aqui. Manter uma linguagem mais universal. O pessoal é amigável, você vai gostar e aprender bastante também.
:awesome: </portuguese>
Don't check my github! It contains thousands of lines of spaghetti code in many different languages cool software! :neko:
https://github.com/Sulunia
dixita
Prole

Post by dixita »

HEi.. What is WAV files?
larsaraujo
Prole

Post by larsaraujo »

Sulunia wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:08 am 92MiB? What the hell made this so big?
I guess as de audio files...