Several tiny pointless prototypes

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
JoshGrams
Prole

Several tiny pointless prototypes

Post by JoshGrams »

These are all older, and probably not all that interesting, but it has been quiet around here so I thought I'd share...

Avalanche: Made in one hour. Use the mouse to swing your giant fist around to bat the rocks away and survive the avalanche. 25 seconds long or so?

Catching Flies: I showed the one-hour version of this already, but at some point I improved the random generation and added a flies per minute counter. Move around with the arrow keys to catch the flies. Alt-enter or F11 to toggle fullscreen.

Gas Buffer: I think I put about four hours into this one? Destroy the gas atoms to keep them from overflowing the screen. Left-click fires a light laser, right-click fires a dark laser. Lasers are a little more effective on matching color atoms. Destroying an atom gives you ammo for the opposite color laser. Destroy several atoms of the same color in a row to get a combo and make your lasers more powerful.

RGB Jet: Made in one hour. Hold down a mouse button to accelerate toward the mouse cursor. Your jet tracks better when it's going faster. It turns somewhat slowly when you're accelerating, and instantly when you're not. Hit the colored circles to add some of that color to the background color. If your rocket goes offscreen, just hold down a mouse button for a bit: it will come back.
Attachments
love-prototypes.zip
(281.95 KiB) Downloaded 106 times