Bleed out [For Open Jam 17]

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
nikneym
Citizen

Bleed out [For Open Jam 17]

Post by nikneym »

Hey guys. Last day i finished my Open Jam 17 game and i wanna share it with you, too. Thanks to Le_juiceBOX for logo and grump for answering my very questions. Enjoy!

About Game

Lanur finds a temple which gives humans infinity life. Blood Gems in this temple restores all life on corrupted bodies. But after Lanur touched one of the blood gem, he doomed forever. His life keep going down while he stays in temple. So he has to find a way to escape from there. But temple has a little misery. If you want to find the way for the exit, you have to leave DNA piece every room. You can't use your blood, so you have to pee on DNA stones.. Every mark you leave, actives one of the DNA stones. But hurry up, Lanur's health keep going down..

How to Play?

You have to pick 3 water bottles every level for make Lanur pee.
After you reach all of the bottles you need to go to the dna stone and push p till it's full.
Blocks with the shoe can give you movement speed.
Blood Gems can restore your health.
If you died out, press r for restart level.

Images from Game

Download and Itch.io link
https://nikneym.itch.io/bleed-out

And also who made this logo? who? who!!
grump
Party member

Re: Bleed out [For Open Jam 17]

Post by grump »

Looks nice, congrats!

Am I missing something or is it really that difficult? I can't even clear the first level and finally gave up after ~30 attempts. There is never enough time to finish peeing. I suck at gaming though.
nikneym
Citizen

Post by nikneym »

Thank you for your comment. Game is quite difficult but every level has enough time and blood gem for finish. Keep trying :ultrahappy:
grump
Party member

Post by grump »

I did it! After, like, 70 attempts :)