CarWar

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
TC1061
Prole

CarWar

Post by TC1061 »

This is my first playable game. Enjoy!
P. S. Thanks to Azhukar
P. P. S. The game become smaller. I uploaded it here instead of uploading it to any file hoster.
P. P. P. S. Update! New graphics and new music!
Attachments
CarWar.love
(17 MiB) Downloaded 679 times
Last edited by TC1061 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:18 am, edited 6 times in total.
master both
Party member

Re: CarWar

Post by master both »

I don't know what to click :( I don't speak russian. I clicked something and it said "Ooops!".
bludburn
Prole

Post by bludburn »

master both wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:15 pm I don't know what to click :( I don't speak russian. I clicked something and it said "Ooops!".
You need account on TAS-IX for download this :)
Pebsie
Party member

Post by Pebsie »

bludburn wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:44 pm
master both wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:15 pm I don't know what to click :( I don't speak russian. I clicked something and it said "Ooops!".
You need account on TAS-IX for download this :)
Would you be able to upload a .love file as an attachment to the OP instead? :)
Twitter: @Pebsiee http://twitter.com/pebsiee
Steam: pebsie
TC1061
Prole

Post by TC1061 »

I'm afraid to spend 35 megabytes of traffic. You don't need Tas-Ix account. The site thinks you're robot :) . Try click on button below "Я не робот" text. This is captcha. And then press "Скачать" button.
Or you can try this direct link:
http://filebox.uz/d/430f632e09aca5c36bf ... arWar.love
KayleMaster
Party member

Post by KayleMaster »

No, you're wrong. You do need a TAS-IX account. Even after I go through the captcha and press Скачатъ it shows a message about not being a TAS-IX member. Same thing for the direct link. Try logging out of your account and you will see the same.
In the future, you can upload .love files directly in the forum.
zorg
Party member

Post by zorg »

Besides, you spent exactly 35 megabytes of traffic uploading it to that site than if you had just uploaded it here... though to be honest, i'm not sure whether this forum has a filesize limit or not...
Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.
TC1061
Prole

Post by TC1061 »

KayleMaster wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:31 am No, you're wrong. You do need a TAS-IX account. Even after I go through the captcha and press Скачатъ it shows a message about not being a TAS-IX member. Same thing for the direct link. Try logging out of your account and you will see the same.
In the future, you can upload .love files directly in the forum.
But there's no any account system. :?
Oh. Sorry. filebox.uz really blocks non-Tas-Ix users (If your Internet provider isn't in Tas-IX, you're non-Tas-IX user) . Now I will try dump.uz
https://dump.uz/fc94c5ce813be3f4814b16dcf6ab06e5
KayleMaster
Party member

Post by KayleMaster »

Wow you really choose the worst file hosters around, I forgot I downloaded this thing since I download with 12kb from that website.

Anyways, I played it. And the programmer side of me is impressed. I mean, this is basically multiplayer, and runs fine. No bugs other than the graphics side stuff.
It ... uh.. just needs polishing... like ... a lot. There's some noticable tile bleeding when it zooms out (I can see through the borders of the tile). And the graphics are just ... programmer art. Get some stuff from opengameart and make it more pleasant for the eyes :D
Good luck.
zorg
Party member

Post by zorg »

Can anyone explain to me why the hell is uploading data to a file hoster is in any way BETTER than uploading it as an attachment HERE?
Especially when you yourself said that you didn't want to waste traffic? you basically did, twice already.
Edit: Excuse my salt levels, but still.
Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.