Quinoa Vato: Test Phase

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
milon
Prole
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:14 pm

Re: Quinoa Vato: Test Phase

Post by milon » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:38 pm

I got 105 on my first try at V2. I like that there's more things to collect, and more to avoid too. That's good for cognition in general, shape recognition, etc.

mlashe
Prole
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:40 pm

Re: Quinoa Vato: Test Phase

Post by mlashe » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:33 pm

nebio wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:24 am
I enjoyed playing it :) scored 28 !
Well done! Thank you for playing :3

mlashe
Prole
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:40 pm

Re: Quinoa Vato: Test Phase

Post by mlashe » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:34 pm

Darlex wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:13 pm
"THE HEALTIEST GAME EVER ON LIFE" -IGN
Played the next version yet? :megagrin:

mlashe
Prole
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:40 pm

Re: Quinoa Vato: Test Phase

Post by mlashe » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:39 pm

milon wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:38 pm
I got 105 on my first try at V2. I like that there's more things to collect, and more to avoid too. That's good for cognition in general, shape recognition, etc.
Thank you zo much for the feedback! Anything you wiuld make different?

User avatar
MadByte
Party member
Posts: 495
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 6:42 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Quinoa Vato: Test Phase

Post by MadByte » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:01 pm

Please don't double/triple post. You can answer everyone in a single post.

User avatar
HanaIndiana
Prole
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:48 am
Location: Northern CA
Contact:

Re: Quinoa Vato: Test Phase

Post by HanaIndiana » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:36 pm

15 points on first try. Took me awhile to figure out lol

User avatar
Darlex
Prole
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:02 am
Contact:

Re: Quinoa Vato: Test Phase

Post by Darlex » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:20 pm

mlashe wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:34 pm
Darlex wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:13 pm
"THE HEALTIEST GAME EVER ON LIFE" -IGN
Played the next version yet? :megagrin:
Yup, so healty
ERROR

milon
Prole
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:14 pm

Re: Quinoa Vato: Test Phase

Post by milon » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:54 pm

mlashe wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:39 pm
milon wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:38 pm
I got 105 on my first try at V2. I like that there's more things to collect, and more to avoid too. That's good for cognition in general, shape recognition, etc.
Thank you zo much for the feedback! Anything you wiuld make different?
Not necessarily. I'm not an expert on stroke recovery, so all I can say is maybe add more food variety - but I assume that's your plan anyway. But don't go crazy with it. There's a point where it stops being rehab and is just a major frustration to the player. (Or else, make difficulty levels, with more foods available at the harder levels.)

Withered-Flame
Prole
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:56 pm

Re: Quinoa Vato: Test Phase

Post by Withered-Flame » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:54 am

You can get negative score. Bug or feature?

mlashe
Prole
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:40 pm

Re: Quinoa Vato: Test Phase

Post by mlashe » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:19 pm

Withered-Flame wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:54 am
You can get negative score. Bug or feature?
Feature. The purpose of this feature is to assist with improving memory and decision making skills as the player will have to recall which food items attract points and which subtract.
milon wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:54 pm
mlashe wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:39 pm
milon wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:38 pm
I got 105 on my first try at V2. I like that there's more things to collect, and more to avoid too. That's good for cognition in general, shape recognition, etc.
Thank you zo much for the feedback! Anything you wiuld make different?
Not necessarily. I'm not an expert on stroke recovery, so all I can say is maybe add more food variety - but I assume that's your plan anyway. But don't go crazy with it. There's a point where it stops being rehab and is just a major frustration to the player. (Or else, make difficulty levels, with more foods available at the harder levels.)
Thank you for your feedback again! As planned, higher levels will introduce a third and fourth food item, but this needs time. I may only introduce these in a "boss-level" or in a level once the player reaches a certain score- still need a bit of testing before it's in stone.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SiENcE and 6 guests