Slot machine game

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
Mateus
Prole

Slot machine game

Post by Mateus »

I had problems with gambling.. Now I can play without actualy loosing. I did something for myself, hihi..

Some technical stuff:
Symbols are not 100% random, depending on modifier setting, each symbol has a chance of appearing in a winning combination.
Since this game has 81 lines, it means whenever there are already melons on 1st and 2nd reel, the chance of melon appearing on a 3td reel is given by the modifier.
I am using MWC random number generator. SEED is generated from os.time when the game loads.
I must have hit the luckiest SEED in the following video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrTwkGyvEtA
zorg
Party member

Re: Slot machine game

Post by zorg »

How about a link to the game proper? I am assuming you made it, since you are talking about it like so.
Is it for all platforms? Was it made with Löve? Is it commercial or free? Is it open-source?

And, why not use löve's own random generator implementation?
Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.
Mateus
Prole

Re: Slot machine game

Post by Mateus »

It's love2d.
Only for PC right now.
It's just a "when ure bored" project, and I though why not to show it. If ure interested in trying it yourself, I can post the files, but my code is so messy and so much mistakes I am shy.