LandR - A puzzle platformer made with LÖVE

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
pragmaticus
Prole

Re: LandR - A puzzle platformer made with LÖVE

Post by pragmaticus »

Update
  • Fixed typos and grammatical errors in the Gameplay Video
  • Made LandR demo available on itch.io (LandR on itch.io)
Thanks to MadByte, and everybody who watched the gameplay video and pointed out errors.
karolek
Prole

Post by karolek »

Nice, I really like the simplicity of controls and audiovisuals. Haven't felt the 'hand coordination' yet, but the core idea is dope. Good use of buttons and button combinations, I don't think that I would manage anything more than sole arrows for the first level :) Oh, and I've had no problems with the tutorial's clarity, well done.

As for 'critique', sound for springy thing could be a little longer and more 'springy': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWgSl9hdKFM

Other than that – I would love to play more xD
Oh, and I played the .AppImage from itch.io. Works like a charm.
pragmaticus
Prole

Post by pragmaticus »

Woohoo, thanks for the great feedback. It's nice to hear that the AppImage is working out of the box. I also appreciate your critique regarding the sound effect for the jump boxes (?= springy thing), but I kind of like the current click sound. Nevertheless, I experimented a little bit with different sound effects...

Nelvin
Party member

Post by Nelvin »

Haha that's a pretty cool sound effects test - and funny too. Maybe you could, add some later point in dev, add a simple character selection to the game with just minor visual styles and also different sets of sounds.