The Crawler of Dungeons™ [!RENAMED! AND !REBORN!]

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
coffee
Party member

Re: Dungeon Crawler [SAVING DONE]

Post by coffee »

Davidobot wrote:
coffee wrote:
Davidobot wrote:The only downside to WP is that it is using up my bandwidth rapidly.
The WP isn't no more eater than any other PHP/MySQL based CMS. The problem turns to be more the "fatness" of the theme you install. Yours seems quite simple. But why you concerning when they offer 200 GB monthly transfer? Are your site so popular? :D
First off it is IS your site so popular. Second, My WP gives me an error when I try to install a theme so I am stuck on the default.....
I don't know (and I can't know) how many other sites you have under your account. I also mad a couple more sub-domains/sites made there you know and everybody can. So actually isn't IS but ARE your SITES so popular (sorry about the lackness of the S). I had no problems installing/config WP/changing theme. I choose Wordpress because I don't want to worry eve more time about do design/motorize a site more than I already do. It works, it's proved and easy.
Robin
The Omniscient

Post by Robin »

Guys, guys.

You're drifting a wee bit off-topic.
Help us help you: attach a .love.
coffee
Party member

Post by coffee »

Robin wrote:Guys, guys.

You totally right. I ended it here and ask sorry for any inconvenience.
Davidobot
Party member

Post by Davidobot »

coffee wrote:
Robin wrote:Guys, guys.

You totally right. I ended it here and ask sorry for any inconvenience.
Right stay focused.... OOOOHHHHH what's that?!
PM me on here or elsewhere if you'd like to discuss porting your game to Nintendo Switch via mazette!
personal page and a raycaster
josefnpat
Inner party member

Post by josefnpat »

What's the deal with this?

http://dungeoncrawler.isgreat.org/?p=16
Missing Sentinel Software | Twitter

FORCIBLY IGNORED.
<leafo> when in doubt delete all of your code
<bartbes> git rm -r *
<bartbes> git commit -m "Fixed all bugs"
<bartbes> git push
Davidobot
Party member

Post by Davidobot »

josefnpat wrote:What's the deal with this?

http://dungeoncrawler.isgreat.org/?p=16
Yeah, it's true. I have too little time now that I am back from vacation.
PM me on here or elsewhere if you'd like to discuss porting your game to Nintendo Switch via mazette!
Banoticus
Citizen

Post by Banoticus »

Hello, it has been a long time since my last post as I haven't got an internet connection and won't until Saturday. I am sorry if somebody (davidobot) hasn't updated the game but that is because he is working on a space card game mentioned on the forum. Anyhow...v.0.0009 is going to be a bit late, not because of the Internet issue but the fact that the game is programmed a bit badly. E.x. There is no menu, There is only a main.lua which will make things ever so complicated in the future. I am planning to release the version in April. If this is to long to wait check out our space card game. That will be released this month too but sooner than this game. Davidobot will be creating a new topic on the projects and demos forum where we can all discuss that game. There is also one other thing that hasn't been mentioned in this post. The name of our ( Banoticus, Davidobot ) game company is Barturov. Don't ask me why because I won't tell you. I will make a website for this on WP soon.
Davidobot
Party member

Post by Davidobot »

Banoticus wrote:Hello, it has been a long time since my last post as I haven't got an internet connection and won't until Saturday. I am sorry if somebody (davidobot) hasn't updated the game but that is because he is working on a space card game mentioned on the forum. Anyhow...v.0.0009 is going to be a bit late, not because of the Internet issue but the fact that the game is programmed a bit badly. E.x. There is no menu, There is only a main.lua which will make things ever so complicated in the future. I am planning to release the version in April. If this is to long to wait check out our space card game. That will be released this month too but sooner than this game. Davidobot will be creating a new topic on the projects and demos forum where we can all discuss that game. There is also one other thing that hasn't been mentioned in this post. The name of our ( Banoticus, Davidobot ) game company is Barturov. Don't ask me why because I won't tell you. I will make a website for this on WP soon.
If anyone is wandering how he posted this, it is by 3G.
coffee
Party member

Post by coffee »

Better warn you before you go much further with this name that the official site of "Dungeon Crawler" (and the trademarked name) is here:
http://www.dungeoncrawler.com/
Davidobot
Party member

Post by Davidobot »

Ooops, better think of another name...