Page 6 of 9

Re: Dungeon Crawler [SAVING DONE]

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:52 pm
by Robin
jradich wrote:How about something like:
Aside from the syntax errors and some spotty logic, yeah, that's a good way to do it. For some fading effects, you need a bit more, but if that's not what you want, this solution works mighty fine.

Re: Dungeon Crawler [SAVING DONE]

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:33 am
by Banoticus
Robin wrote:
jradich wrote:How about something like:
Aside from the syntax errors and some spotty logic, yeah, that's a good way to do it. For some fading effects, you need a bit more, but if that's not what you want, this solution works mighty fine.
I think i'll leave it like this for now, after all it is only 0.0008. And that hasn't even been released yet but i will definitely add it in the future. ^^

Dungeon Crawler [Vote for Updates]

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:20 pm
by Banoticus
I am going to give the choice of what i will do in v. 0.0009 to the people. :o:
The options are:
1.Random world generation
2.better moving
3.dungeon 2
4.xp that works
5.game over = closing application
6.better game over (fading, player stops moving)
7.monster graphics
8.walking animation
9.chests that work
10.inventory
------------------------------------------------------------
I am also going to release v.0.0008 :awesome:
the changes are:
Xp(not working)
game over
monsters are less common
level 3 was edited
Here is the file to download :crazy:
Dungeon Crawler.love.zip
Dungeon Crawler v. 0.0008
(31.81 KiB) Downloaded 46 times

Re: Dungeon Crawler [Vote for Updates]

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:31 pm
by Davidobot
Banoticus wrote:I am going to give the choice of what i will do in v. 0.0009 to the people. :o:
The options are:
1.Random world generation
2.better moving
3.dungeon 2
4.xp that works
5.game over = closing application
6.better game over (fading, player stops moving)
7.monster graphics
8.walking animation
9.chests that work
10.inventory
------------------------------------------------------------
I am also going to release v.0.0008 :awesome:
the changes are:
Xp(not working)
game over
monsters are less common
level 3 was edited
Here is the file to download :crazy:
Dungeon Crawler.love.zip
Don't bother voting. Updated original post.

Re: Dungeon Crawler [SAVING DONE]

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:47 am
by coffee
Davidobot wrote:Personally I think all of them are ugly.
http://dungeoncrawler.isgreat.org/ >>>>>> copy >>>>>> http://www.coffee-code.isgreat.org

You can't stop keep changing your domain! So they were uggly but after all you got one to imitate me, yes? You even installed WP too. ;P

Re: Dungeon Crawler [SAVING DONE]

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:37 pm
by Davidobot
coffee wrote:
Davidobot wrote:Personally I think all of them are ugly.
http://dungeoncrawler.isgreat.org/ >>>>>> copy >>>>>> http://www.coffee-code.isgreat.org

You can't stop keep changing your domain! So they were uggly but after all you got one to imitate me, yes? You even installed WP too. ;P
Oh, plz, this is a public place, we wouldn't want anyone to notice, would we?

Re: Dungeon Crawler [SAVING DONE]

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:55 pm
by coffee
Davidobot wrote:
coffee wrote:
Davidobot wrote:Personally I think all of them are ugly.
http://dungeoncrawler.isgreat.org/ >>>>>> copy >>>>>> http://www.coffee-code.isgreat.org

You can't stop keep changing your domain! So they were uggly but after all you got one to imitate me, yes? You even installed WP too. ;P
Oh, plz, this is a public place, we wouldn't want anyone to notice, would we?
I'm sure some people may have noticed you have a new url in your sig every post. :)
BTW thanks for the "tips" , first web hosting was a bit bad (no support, terrible/basic control panel) but second one it's fairly ok for what we need.

Re: Dungeon Crawler [SAVING DONE]

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:52 am
by Davidobot
The only downside to WP is that it is using up my bandwidth rapidly.

Re: Dungeon Crawler [SAVING DONE]

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:39 am
by coffee
Davidobot wrote:The only downside to WP is that it is using up my bandwidth rapidly.
The WP isn't no more eater than any other PHP/MySQL based CMS. The problem turns to be more the "fatness" of the theme you install. Yours seems quite simple. But why you concerning when they offer 200 GB monthly transfer? Are your site so popular? :D

Re: Dungeon Crawler [SAVING DONE]

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:44 am
by Davidobot
coffee wrote:
Davidobot wrote:The only downside to WP is that it is using up my bandwidth rapidly.
The WP isn't no more eater than any other PHP/MySQL based CMS. The problem turns to be more the "fatness" of the theme you install. Yours seems quite simple. But why you concerning when they offer 200 GB monthly transfer? Are your site so popular? :D
First off it is IS your site so popular. Second, My WP gives me an error when I try to install a theme so I am stuck on the default.....