Game: Fruitless

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
Banoticus
Citizen

Re: Game: Fruitless

Post by Banoticus »

I am here to report a bug. It won't start - it says setMeter is wrong. Can you fix it please as i would really like to play.
Hmm that's weird...Are you using Love 0.8.0? The setMeter function is only supported this release.
Yep.
I don't know what i did but it works now. Well done the game it is challenging but fun. One thing. Can you make the camera fly back to one of you fruit without you caving to click continuously.
juno
Citizen

Post by juno »

Banoticus wrote: I don't know what i did but it works now. Well done the game it is challenging but fun. One thing. Can you make the camera fly back to one of you fruit without you caving to click continuously.
Glad you like it :)
Yes you can use the left and right arrow keys to switch fruit, or alternatively click on their picture in the top left corner.
wat ya mean she's in another castle!?
Banoticus
Citizen

Post by Banoticus »

juno wrote:
Banoticus wrote: I don't know what i did but it works now. Well done the game it is challenging but fun. One thing. Can you make the camera fly back to one of you fruit without you caving to click continuously.
Glad you like it :)
Yes you can use the left and right arrow keys to switch fruit, or alternatively click on their picture in the top left corner.
Thanks.