Wëë!

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
beatthelastboss
Citizen

Wëë!

Post by beatthelastboss »

Hello everyone, since I could not find an introduction thread, I just wanted to introduce myself here! I have been using löve since... err... Well, yesterday, but that's not the point :megagrin:

Anyway, a little about myself: I live in Florida, I am 14 years old, and have been coding for about 3 years, but have never done anything like Lua! This is surprising, because now I wish I had started here instead of... ACTION-SCRIPT!!! *Shudders*

I have always wanted to be a game dev one day, and hopefully this will help it become a reality! I hope to soon be good enough for the "Experimental Gameplay Project", as this engine is perfect for rapid prototyping! I like the IRC, and will probably come by there now and again under the name "Doctor_Barber", but don't worry, that's me :)

Thanks for this awesome program, I look forward to some awesome projects later on!

--Nic
IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LUA CODES IN YOU!!
Robin
The Omniscient

Re: Wëë!

Post by Robin »

beatthelastboss wrote:Hello everyone,
Hi Nic, welcome.
beatthelastboss wrote:I have always wanted to be a game dev one day, and hopefully this will help it become a reality!
We all do. Or did, at least. Pretty much every one here is a game dev*, only most of us don't get paid. ;)
beatthelastboss wrote:I like the IRC, and will probably come by there now and again under the name "Doctor_Barber", but don't worry, that's me :)
I'll remember that. ;) (And if you drop by and see a "robin-gvx": that's me. :)

* That's the power of LÖVE.
Help us help you: attach a .love.