What's everyone working on? (tigsource inspired)

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
MadByte
Party member

Re: What's everyone working on? (tigsource inspired)

Post by MadByte »

Alexar wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:20 am -snip-
Cool, played that game a lot on my first fake N64 console I won on the funfair 10-15 years ago :'D
Astorek86
Prole

Post by Astorek86 »

Currently working on a little Game, some kind of Jump'n Run-/Puzzle-Mix. To solve a Level, it's necessary to place a (limited) number of blocks.

Every Menupoint is already fully working, "InGame" needs some more Things to work properly. It uses Tiled Map Editor to load Maps. Code is starting to get messy^^.
Stifu
Party member

Post by Stifu »

anneroberts wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:28 am I have been working on Search Engine Optimization. It is challenging and trending.
Meta. Looks a lot like spam just to flaunt your signature links, though, if you don't provide any details.
Zabuyaki, our upcoming beat 'em up: https://www.zabuyaki.com
Ratchet
Citizen

Post by Ratchet »

Working on PÜLSE, a tiny and lightweight IDE for LÖVE. Just for fun; I always wanted to do a fancy mac app, soo...
Does a good job right now. Want to add online help and some helpful stuff, then it's ready for 1.0

macOS 10.14 Mojave | LÖVE 11.2
Darlex
Party member

Post by Darlex »

Recode, a game about an abandoned laboratory with inhuman experiments where you need to hack the central computer to find out about the truth of such laboratory
Hi! I wish you have an amazing day!
Darlex
Party member

Post by Darlex »

Jasoco wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:16 am how did this get here im not good with computer

It's quite simple right now. Well it's complex, but it's simple. A lot doesn't work. The menus are for show. The buttons on the titlebars are not functional. There's no app system. The file system is simple, but it is physical right now. But what you see in the "folder" view is just a list of the folders at the "root" of the fake hard drive.

Taking inspiration from classic Mac OS System 7. Originally I had a minimize system but it didn't work right so I made it window shade instead. I might implement a Windows 3.1 style minimize feature though where windows minimize to icons. (No status bar. Just icons on the desktop) I also need to put a working drag and drop file system. (Though Löve doesn't have a way to move a file, does it?)

I just want to make it as close to the original as I can just for the hell of it. But who knows if I'll just drop it. Whatever.

Edit: And here's what it looks like today. lol

I call it CarrotOS. And I threw that little tiny logo together in 5 seconds and I kind of love it. Looks like a carrot to me. lol Will need a bigger carrot for the splash screen though... wait, I already drew one years ago. Now where in my Löve projects folder can it be...
Haves potential!
It would be great if you could create your own programs inside
Hi! I wish you have an amazing day!
milon
Party member

Post by milon »

Ratchet wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:21 am Working on PÜLSE, a tiny and lightweight IDE for LÖVE. Just for fun; I always wanted to do a fancy mac app, soo...
Does a good job right now. Want to add online help and some helpful stuff, then it's ready for 1.0

What!! That's awesome! Is it Mac only, or will it also support Linux / Windows?
Any code samples/ideas by me should be considered Public Domain (no attribution needed) license unless otherwise stated.
Ratchet
Citizen

Post by Ratchet »

milon wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:04 pm What!! That's awesome! Is it Mac only, or will it also support Linux / Windows?
I can compile it for Win/Linux too, but the focus is on Mac because that's my main platform and it's more for myself then for public.
macOS 10.14 Mojave | LÖVE 11.2
MissDanish
Citizen

Post by MissDanish »

--snip--
Last edited by MissDanish on Wed May 06, 2020 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
gg
Prole

Post by gg »

I just started working on my 1st graphical 2D game 3V3R! Pics soon...

Also, I coded a tool that will allow anyone in this community to package their game for Android in 1-click... YUH!!! I should have a link on here this month...