What's everyone working on? (tigsource inspired)

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
User avatar
Ubermann
Party member
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:00 pm

Re: What's everyone working on? (tigsource inspired)

Post by Ubermann » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:51 pm

You should definitely remove your OSX and install Windows Vista. A lot of people told me that Vista changed their lives!!!

User avatar
Jasoco
Inner party member
Posts: 3655
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:35 am
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Contact:

Re: What's everyone working on? (tigsource inspired)

Post by Jasoco » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:36 pm

Ubermann wrote:
You should definitely remove your OSX and install Windows Vista. A lot of people told me that Vista changed their lives!!!
What's the context of this joke? I feel I missed something.

User avatar
Nixola
Inner party member
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:11 pm
Location: Italy

Re: What's everyone working on? (tigsource inspired)

Post by Nixola » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:03 am

Well, it will change your life if you use it.
lf = love.filesystem
ls = love.sound
la = love.audio
lp = love.physics
lt = love.thread
li = love.image
lg = love.graphics

User avatar
josefnpat
Inner party member
Posts: 955
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:36 am
Location: your basement
Contact:

Re: What's everyone working on? (tigsource inspired)

Post by josefnpat » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:30 am

Jasoco wrote:
Ubermann wrote:
You should definitely remove your OSX and install Windows Vista. A lot of people told me that Vista changed their lives!!!
What's the context of this joke? I feel I missed something.
The context is that he should be using linux.
Missing Sentinel Software | Twitter

FORCIBLY IGNORED.
<leafo> when in doubt delete all of your code
<bartbes> git rm -r *
<bartbes> git commit -m "Fixed all bugs"
<bartbes> git push

User avatar
NaSH
Prole
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:55 pm

Re: What's everyone working on? (tigsource inspired)

Post by NaSH » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:55 am

i'm working on a puzzle game -e pazel geim :P,b aut nambers and so, u gota guess iar enamy namba- to test the engine, and then I'm gonna make the best and shittiest löve game ever.
[homemade="center"]---------------------------------------------Ready to fück fight[/homemade]

User avatar
Jasoco
Inner party member
Posts: 3655
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:35 am
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Contact:

Re: What's everyone working on? (tigsource inspired)

Post by Jasoco » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:07 am

Eh, why not. Here's a little taste.



An official video will come when an official topic does. When it's ready for Prime Time™.

scutheotaku
Party member
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:54 am

Re: What's everyone working on? (tigsource inspired)

Post by scutheotaku » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:26 am

Jasoco wrote:Eh, why not. Here's a little taste.



An official video will come when an official topic does. When it's ready for Prime Time™.
Very nice! Looks great!

I love the death animations, and also the ship "rolling" as you move left and right (not sure what the aerobatics terms for this are, haha). It's all very smooth!

PS: I stole all your rendering code through the video and have already cloned your game. Only mine has unicorns, so I win.

User avatar
Jasoco
Inner party member
Posts: 3655
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:35 am
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Contact:

Re: What's everyone working on? (tigsource inspired)

Post by Jasoco » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:59 pm

scutheotaku wrote:PS: I stole all your rendering code through the video and have already cloned your game. Only mine has unicorns, so I win.
You're pretty good if you can steal all of my code from only having seen a few insignificant parts of it.

Thanks!

User avatar
Saegor
Party member
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:26 am
Location: Charleroi

Re: What's everyone working on? (tigsource inspired)

Post by Saegor » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Jasoco wrote:
scutheotaku wrote:PS: I stole all your rendering code through the video and have already cloned your game. Only mine has unicorns, so I win.
You're pretty good if you can steal all of my code from only having seen a few insignificant parts of it.

Thanks!
starunicorn.png
starunicorn.png (197.46 KiB) Viewed 1964 times
WE ARE PRETTY GOOD :joker:
Last edited by Saegor on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current work : Isömap

User avatar
Darky
Citizen
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:41 pm
Contact:

Re: What's everyone working on? (tigsource inspired)

Post by Darky » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:56 pm

@Saegor, @Jasoco : I laughed so hard.
http://darky-ben.fr/Xut my webcomic (french)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 67 guests