Closed source game.

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
User avatar
nevon
Commander of the Circuloids
Posts: 938
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:25 pm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: Closed source game.

Post by nevon » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:07 pm

BlackBulletIV wrote:I especially get annoyed when all of the sudden I get a thousand lines of completely unreadable error messages... really, that's annoying.
For me, it's the other way around. Getting no error messages whatsoever can make me raeg hard (Javascript, I'm looking at you).

User avatar
Jasoco
Inner party member
Posts: 3650
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:35 am
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Contact:

Re: Closed source game.

Post by Jasoco » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:36 pm

BlackBulletIV wrote:Your long answer is shorter than your short answer... by one character :ultrahappy:

If you're wondering, the short answer is 14 characters and long answer is 13
It's from the Simpsons. And if you had accepted either one, Reverend Lovejoy would have explained the rest. But in the show he doesn't. It's the answer to Ned's question, "is God punishing me?"

Hurricane Neddy

User avatar
Robin
The Omniscient
Posts: 6506
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:29 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Closed source game.

Post by Robin » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:21 pm

nevon wrote:Getting no error messages whatsoever can make me raeg hard (Javascript, I'm looking at you).
Oh, god, the horror! :cry:

CSS and HTML are awful in this way too, but it helps that they're not programming languages.
Help us help you: attach a .love.

User avatar
BlackBulletIV
Inner party member
Posts: 1260
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:19 pm
Location: Queensland, Australia
Contact:

Re: Closed source game.

Post by BlackBulletIV » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:26 pm

nevon wrote:
BlackBulletIV wrote:I especially get annoyed when all of the sudden I get a thousand lines of completely unreadable error messages... really, that's annoying.
For me, it's the other way around. Getting no error messages whatsoever can make me raeg hard (Javascript, I'm looking at you).
Indeed... that's annoying too.

User avatar
zac352
Party member
Posts: 496
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:13 pm
Location: In your head.
Contact:

Re: Closed source game.

Post by zac352 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:50 pm

Robin wrote: Please don't do that. It will make a lot of people very angry and will widely be regarded as a bad move.
You mean like when the universe was created?

<3 hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy
Hello, I am not dead.

User avatar
crow
Party member
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:47 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Closed source game.

Post by crow » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:22 am

zac352 wrote:
Robin wrote: Please don't do that. It will make a lot of people very angry and will widely be regarded as a bad move.
You mean like when the universe was created?

<3 hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy
So many Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy quotes :)
Sir Kittenface
Möko IDE Codename (Erös) Returns Soon

I am dyslexic so if any of my replys confusing please just ask me to reword it as this will make things a lot easier for all parties lol.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests