my dream office

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
jjmafiae
Party member

my dream office

Post by jjmafiae »

[snip]
Last edited by jjmafiae on Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
raidho36
Party member

Re: my dream office

Post by raidho36 »

I think Google offices has all of that minus radioactive thing.

Radiation is easily being lethal, as a matter of fact. It causes radiation poisoning and death to any living thing it touches. And destroys to dust every inanimate thing it can reach. Nothing cool about it at all.
jjmafiae
Party member

Post by jjmafiae »

raidho36 wrote:I think Google offices has all of that minus radioactive thing.

Radiation is easily being lethal, as a matter of fact. It causes radiation poisoning and death to any living thing it touches. And destroys to dust every inanimate thing it can reach. Nothing cool about it at all.
does google have a good office? then im going to steal it from em, next time they go to work there are no office because i will steal it MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH :joker:
raidho36
Party member

Post by raidho36 »

Google has awesome offices: they have firm coaches, they have vending machines, they have cafeteria, they have art on walls, they even have gaming consoles for their employees and they let them play it time to time. That's because Google office will be your second home once you're employed; you gonna spend 50+ working hours a week in it, so they make sure you're comfortable.
Davidobot
Party member

Post by Davidobot »

raidho36 wrote:Google has awesome offices: they have firm coaches, they have vending machines, they have cafeteria, they have art on walls, they even have gaming consoles for their employees and they let them play it time to time. That's because Google office will be your second home once you're employed; you gonna spend 50+ working hours a week in it, so they make sure you're comfortable.
Do you work at Google by any chance?
PM me on here or elsewhere if you'd like to discuss porting your game to Nintendo Switch via mazette!
personal page and a raycaster
jjmafiae
Party member

Post by jjmafiae »

[snip]
Last edited by jjmafiae on Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Davidobot
Party member

Post by Davidobot »

jjmafiae wrote:
Davidobot wrote:
raidho36 wrote:Google has awesome offices: they have firm coaches, they have vending machines, they have cafeteria, they have art on walls, they even have gaming consoles for their employees and they let them play it time to time. That's because Google office will be your second home once you're employed; you gonna spend 50+ working hours a week in it, so they make sure you're comfortable.
Do you work at Google by any chance?
david we should team up and capture google offices and make it into RadioActiveGears HQ :3
Agreed, which one of them though?
PM me on here or elsewhere if you'd like to discuss porting your game to Nintendo Switch via mazette!
personal page and a raycaster
jjmafiae
Party member

Post by jjmafiae »

Davidobot wrote: Agreed, which one of them though?
em all, nothing will be leaved in our WRATH MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
raidho36
Party member

Post by raidho36 »

Davidobot wrote: Do you work at Google by any chance?
Eh, no. I work at one-of-thousands sailing company and I, well, sail. Tanker ship, y'no. Given that we live aboard it, we have pretty much our own houses right on it, so we do have PCs and PS3s here, and I have art on my wall (if you can call that Playboy poster), and there's firm coaches and wending machine in the cafeteria. The difference is the work type and payment, though. I'm an engine technican here, and Google would want a programmer from me. And Google pays more, yeah. But it also takes vastly more skill and knowledge to even get there, they don't hire just anyone.
NightKawata
Party member

Post by NightKawata »

Why are we discussing an office filled with gas masks, why are you typing out words of laughter in all caps, why are you discussing stealing offices? There's a lot more problems with this entire topic, but still, that picture sums everything up.
"I view Python for game usage about the same as going fishing with a stick of dynamite. It will do the job but it's big, noisy, you'll probably get soaking wet and you've still got to get the damn fish out of the water." -taylor