SublimeText plugin for Love

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
CarbonLawyer
Prole

Re: SublimeText plugin for Love

Post by CarbonLawyer »

Does anyone know how to install this package on a mac?
coffee
Party member

Post by coffee »

CarbonLawyer wrote:Does anyone know how to install this package on a mac?
Create a folder with package in Users/YourProfile/Library/Apllication Support/Sublime Text 2/Packages/ (notice the other packages here).

You can also reach it quickly by opening in ST2 menu "Sublime Text/Preferences/Browse Packages".

But even better is install first Package Control and start do all package operations (and updates) without problems and worries.
http://wbond.net/sublime_packages/package_control
TechnoCat
Inner party member

Post by TechnoCat »

coffee wrote:
CarbonLawyer wrote:But even better is install first Package Control and start do all package operations (and updates) without problems and worries.
http://wbond.net/sublime_packages/package_control
Yes, Package Control is the way to go. So simple!
ssb
Prole

Post by ssb »

Sorry to bump this up again, but I just added this and I'm getting popups using sublimelove at ALL times, like even when I'm inputting a normal string, making it hard for me to progress without closing the window manually.

Also is there now way for this to tell me the parameters of the functions that I'm using?
magnamite9
Prole

Post by magnamite9 »

I downloaded Sublime Text 2 and this plugin, I have been at it for about an hour trying to set up compiling with it. How can I do that/Can I do that?
McPandaBurger
Prole

Post by McPandaBurger »

"I downloaded Sublime Text 2 and this plugin, I have been at it for about an hour trying to set up compiling with it. How can I do that/Can I do that?"

I know this is ages ago but d you ever get this to work? I've got it running but I'm having trouble getting it to highlight things correctly with the syntax highlighter this is not a major issue but I'd like to try and work out if it's a common issue or it's just me.
I have no idea what I'm doing
szensk
Party member

Post by szensk »

LuaLove for 0.90
I integrated as many Lua Dev, Lua Snippets, SublimeLove features as possible. It's not guaranteed to be accurate or correct. I re-ran the API parser for 0.90, and updated the snippets (partially) for LuaJIT.

The build system:
* ctrl+b for lua
* ctrl+shift+b for luajit
* Command Palette: Love2D for Love
* Command Palette: ldoc File to generate documentation for the current file,
* Command Palette: ldoc Project to generate documentation for the project's 'src' directory.