Need ideeas for a game!

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
zorg
Party member

Re: Need ideeas for a game!

Post by zorg »

oscaradalid wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 12:03 pm Mister Bola,
Mister bola es una esfera famélica que come todo tipo de cosas ,su finalidad seguir comiendo hasta la eternidad para mantenerse viva,pero con el paso del tiempo,segundos,su cuerpo decrece,mengua hasta desaparecer por completo y morir.

Pero como es lógico los habitantes del planeta tierra no le van a permitir que acaben con todos los recursos naturales y con su especie humana ,por ello se inicia una batalla de supervivencia,de vida o muerte,¿quién ganará ? ¿ los humanos ?¿?o tal vez mister bola,pues descubre que los terrícolas al comerlos les hace adquirir nuevos poderes ,tales como transformarse en uno de ellos y de eso modo poder infiltrarse entre las líneas enemigas sin ser descubierto,pero todo poder tiene su parte negativa ,por ejemplo en este caso si se excede del tiempo y no encuentra una fuente de agua donde sacie su sed a tiempo para retornar a su estado natural,su cuerpo humanoide llegará a explotar.
etc..etc ..etc XD
Not sure if this is a bot, a shitpost, or just someone who was trying to be helpful in spanish...
Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.
veethree
Inner party member

Post by veethree »

I wasn't sure either. But it seems like a vague description of a game so I approved it.
drunken_munki
Party member

Post by drunken_munki »

Mister bola es una esfera famélica que come todo tipo de cosas ,su finalidad seguir comiendo hasta la eternidad para mantenerse viva,pero con el paso del tiempo,segundos,su cuerpo decrece,mengua hasta desaparecer por completo y morir.

Pero como es lógico los habitantes del planeta tierra no le van a permitir que acaben con todos los recursos naturales y con su especie humana ,por ello se inicia una batalla de supervivencia,de vida o muerte,¿quién ganará ? ¿ los humanos ?¿?o tal vez mister bola,pues descubre que los terrícolas al comerlos les hace adquirir nuevos poderes ,tales como transformarse en uno de ellos y de eso modo poder infiltrarse entre las líneas enemigas sin ser descubierto,pero todo poder tiene su parte negativa ,por ejemplo en este caso si se excede del tiempo y no encuentra una fuente de agua donde sacie su sed a tiempo para retornar a su estado natural,su cuerpo humanoide llegará a explotar.
etc..etc ..etc XD
Mister Bola,
Mister bola is a famished sphere that eats all kinds of things, its purpose to continue eating until eternity to stay alive, but with the passage of time, seconds, its body decreases, dwindles until it disappears completely and dies.

But as it is logical the inhabitants of the planet earth are not going to allow that they finish with all the natural resources and with their human species, for that reason a battle of survival, of life or death begins, who will win? Humans? Or maybe Mr. Ball, he discovers that the Earthlings eating them makes them acquire new powers, such as becoming one of them and thus able to infiltrate the enemy lines without being discovered, but all power has its negative part, for example in this case if it exceeds time and can not find a source of water to quench its thirst in time to return to its natural state, its humanoid body will explode.
etc..etc ..etc XD

lol? Also please someone make this game.
zorg
Party member

Post by zorg »

Sounds like a cross between katamari damacy and locoroco... among other things.
Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.
pgimeno
Party member

Post by pgimeno »

etc..etc ..etc XD
Sounds pretty much like the plot of this game:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=81391

Edit: Crap, I hate phpBB. Once again I missed the new page.
drunken_munki
Party member

Post by drunken_munki »

Darlex
Party member

Post by Darlex »

A game about rebirth... A game about existence... Or just a lot of explosions everywhere
Hi! I wish you have an amazing day!
Pospos
Citizen

Post by Pospos »

I think the best way to make a game is to focus on the mechanics and then put the story according to the mechanics.
Last edited by Pospos on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
shru
Prole

Post by shru »

i think the best way to make a game is to focus on the USSR and then put the story according to what is most conducive towards inspiring immediate global proletariat revolution.
itchtwittergithub
Pospos
Citizen

Post by Pospos »

shru wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:08 pm i think the best way to make a game is to focus on the USSR and then put the story according to what is most conducive towards inspiring immediate global proletariat revolution.
OMG you're right!!!