Looking to set up a team for programming something (anything)

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
Lucyy
Citizen

Looking to set up a team for programming something (anything)

Post by Lucyy »

Hai hai, I was hoping to get together a small team (maybe 3 or 4 people total) to make a game with :3 I have some ideas for projects we could make, but I'm open for any other ideas!
Last edited by Lucyy on Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ivan
Party member

Re: Looking to set up a team for programming something (anything)

Post by ivan »

Lucy, it's more effective when you start making something cool and THEN allow people to join in.
Lucyy
Citizen

Post by Lucyy »

ivan wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 6:35 am Lucy, it's more effective when you start making something cool and THEN allow people to join in.
Yeah ;o I suppose so. It'd be more fun to start on something with others though
Davidobot
Party member

Post by Davidobot »

Lucyy wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 6:20 am Hai hai, I was hoping to get together a small team (maybe 3 or 4 people total) to make a game with :3 I have some ideas for projects we could make, but I'm open for any other ideas!

Feel free to comment here, pm me or send me a message on my discord (Lucy#0574) if you're interested
What is your level of programming? Do you have any examples of projects you've worked on?
PM me on here or elsewhere if you'd like to discuss porting your game to Nintendo Switch via mazette!
personal page and a raycaster
Lucyy
Citizen

Post by Lucyy »

Davidobot wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 1:08 pm
Lucyy wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 6:20 am Hai hai, I was hoping to get together a small team (maybe 3 or 4 people total) to make a game with :3 I have some ideas for projects we could make, but I'm open for any other ideas!

Feel free to comment here, pm me or send me a message on my discord (Lucy#0574) if you're interested
What is your level of programming? Do you have any examples of projects you've worked on?
I like to think I'm a pretty decent programmer ;o I studied gamedevelopement for 3 years and am now working as a software developer. I don't have any examples of games I've made right now, as those are all at home. But my experience is rather broad, I've tried a lot of different things.
I've been using Love on and off for the past ~2 years
Highthreshem
Prole

Post by Highthreshem »

Would you be able to show those at home games to us? I'm a fan of game development and it could be interesting. I agree it's more fun to get something started with other people, but I think everyone just wants to see how their time investment will turn out :D

Anyways, good luck.
Sulunia
Party member

Post by Sulunia »

Hey, teaming up, that's something I guess I never did.
Show as a bit of your work, I guess there maybe some people willing to try then.
Don't check my github! It contains thousands of lines of spaghetti code in many different languages cool software! :neko:
https://github.com/Sulunia