How to make a function wait X amount time?

Questions about the LÖVE API, installing LÖVE and other support related questions go here.
Forum rules
Before you make a thread asking for help, read this.
Jasoco
Inner party member

Re: How to make a function wait X amount time?

Post by Jasoco »

Positive07 wrote:Record indeed... We do need that no-necro feature!
We were discussing it a few weeks ago but we don't know if a mod for the forum software exists.
Positive07
Party member

Post by Positive07 »

Opened a discussion in the General subforum. There must be something, but I don't really know the phpBB version on this forum, it can be implemented too so we better discuss what we wanna do first and if it is possible
for i, person in ipairs(everybody) do
[tab]if not person.obey then person:setObey(true) end
end
love.system.openURL(github.com/pablomayobre)
arthurgps2
Prole

Post by arthurgps2 »

zorg wrote:
arthurgps2 wrote:...
Congratulations for bumping a 4 year old thread with an unformatted whatever that was unneeded, this may be a record.
I joined the forum yesterday,so don't judge me,also i think you're talking with a mirror,because the only 4 years old here is you
Aconitin
Prole

Post by Aconitin »

arthurgps2 wrote:
zorg wrote:
Congratulations for bumping a 4 year old thread with an unformatted whatever that was unneeded, this may be a record.
I joined the forum yesterday,so don't judge me,also i think you're talking with a mirror,because the only 4 years old here is you
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_b ... ted_States
zorg
Party member

Post by zorg »

Welcome to the Forums then! I'm sure you've read the rules about necroposting, and in the future will make sure to not.

Also, i'm not a judge so i can't really judge you; what i said was honestly a praise to one's inattentiveness at best... or his lack of math skills... seriously, 2013+4=2017, it's elementary. Also har har, my ego doesn't bruise easily so you'd have to try harder than that you brat. :3
Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.
Positive07
Party member

Post by Positive07 »

arthurgps2 wrote:-snip-
Don't worry you are not alone, it has happened many times before... People that don't bother at all about reading the date of the post.

PS: No one insulted you nor called you a 4 year old kid or anything like that... so you shouldn't do it either, just laugh it up, you made a mistake, it's fine.
for i, person in ipairs(everybody) do
[tab]if not person.obey then person:setObey(true) end
end
love.system.openURL(github.com/pablomayobre)
arthurgps2
Prole

Post by arthurgps2 »

Positive07 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:28 pm
arthurgps2 wrote:-snip-
Don't worry you are not alone, it has happened many times before... People that don't bother at all about reading the date of the post.

PS: No one insulted you nor called you a 4 year old kid or anything like that... so you shouldn't do it either, just laugh it up, you made a mistake, it's fine.
omg. i was just like 11 years old when i posted that. sorry if i offended anyone, i didn't understand what the comment was actually saying. also my english at that time was really bad so...
zorg
Party member

Post by zorg »

Hey no worries (even if you necroposted the same thread again after 2 years), it's not like the forum police will come after you. :D
But seriously, please stop doing that.
Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.