web in lua

Questions about the LÖVE API, installing LÖVE and other support related questions go here.
Forum rules
Before you make a thread asking for help, read this.
jjmafiae
Party member

Re: nothing here continue scrolling!

Post by jjmafiae »

Robin wrote:So why are you spending today on this forum then? Get some rest. See a doctor if you haven't already.
are you living close to bartbes?
raidho36
Party member

Post by raidho36 »

I simply edited my post (right under OP post) and added OP's question in there, so I guess it's all right now.
jjmafiae
Party member

Post by jjmafiae »

raidho36 wrote:I simply edited my post (right under OP post) and added OP's question in there, so I guess it's all right now.
good because i got 2 board issues on one day for swearing a bit (most of it wasnt to person just general)
bartbes
Sex machine

Post by bartbes »

jjmafiae wrote: good because i got 2 board issues on one day for swearing a bit (most of it wasnt to person just general)
No you didn't. I talked to those guys, it's for double posting which is distinct from swearing in a very.. well, distinct way.
jjmafiae
Party member

Post by jjmafiae »

bartbes wrote:
jjmafiae wrote: good because i got 2 board issues on one day for swearing a bit (most of it wasnt to person just general)
No you didn't. I talked to those guys, it's for double posting which is distinct from swearing in a very.. well, distinct way.
im very confused, BTW bartbes some day i will make a bronze plate that says "Bartbes Is God" and place it some where public :nyu:
raidho36
Party member

Post by raidho36 »

Facepalms, facepalms everywhere.

I still not exactly understand approach to moderating this forum though. On my forum, you get banned for being spam-bot and get read-only for a day or two for being insufferable prick, but that's about it. And what's with pre-moderating newbs posts anyway? As if CRAPTCHA didn't worked properly and let spam-bots through.
jjmafiae
Party member

Post by jjmafiae »

raidho36 wrote:Facepalms, facepalms everywhere.

I still not exactly understand approach to moderating this forum though. On my forum, you get banned for being spam-bot and get read-only for a day or two for being insufferable prick, but that's about it. And what's with pre-moderating newbs posts anyway? As if CRAPTCHA didn't worked properly and let spam-bots through.
what does that have to do with this???
bartbes
Sex machine

Post by bartbes »

jjmafiae wrote:
bartbes wrote:
im very confused
I am also sure someone sent you the definition of double posting.
raidho36 wrote: I still not exactly understand approach to moderating this forum though. On my forum, you get banned for being spam-bot and get read-only for a day or two for being insufferable prick, but that's about it. And what's with pre-moderating newbs posts anyway? As if CRAPTCHA didn't worked properly and let spam-bots through.
We don't want to have this be a garbage dump. So we ask people to be sane, not bump needlessly and not double-post, is that so hard to ask? As for the approval, guess what? Captcha's really don't work as well as you think.
raidho36
Party member

Post by raidho36 »

Well we do the same on our forum, too. It's just we could normally reason with people before it gets out of hand, provided there's not so many of them so there's no need to pull "the fast way" right off.

Didn't knew that hiring chinese kids to crack captcha was that cheap so they can afford let their bots break into some randomly selected obscure-themed website with plain zero potential revenue.
slime
Solid Snayke

Post by slime »

In the past 10 days there have been almost 1,000 spam bot posts manually denied from showing up, and that's just the ones that slip through the recaptcha + stopforumspam + more that they have to get through.