Warping screen? [RESOLVED]

Questions about the LÖVE API, installing LÖVE and other support related questions go here.
Forum rules
Before you make a thread asking for help, read this.
tentus
Inner party member

Re: Warping screen?

Post by tentus »

But there are recent threads covering this very question, less than three weeks old. http://love2d.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5248 Took me a grand total of two minutes searching around.

I posted because he may not know the rules, and the other mods are less forgiving than I am.
Kurosuke needs beta testers
osgeld
Party member

Post by osgeld »

sounded like you were fussing cause he posted 3 times in a row, relax its just a board, and I hate to see it go the way of "fucking search" if anyone asks a question like so many other new people centric places :cry:
Robin
The Omniscient

Post by Robin »

Evil_Bartek wrote:No i made it as smooth!
Does that mean that your question is answered and tentus and osgeld can stop derailing this thread?
Help us help you: attach a .love.
Evil_Bartek
Prole

Post by Evil_Bartek »

Robin wrote:
Evil_Bartek wrote:No i made it as smooth!
Does that mean that your question is answered and tentus and osgeld can stop derailing this thread?
LOLO i can post on my thread what i want... Even if its solved who cares?
trol, olol.
Robin
The Omniscient

Post by Robin »

You do, I should hope. :P
Help us help you: attach a .love.
bartbes
Sex machine

Post by bartbes »

You sure can't post whatever you want, it's not your thread, it's the forum's, and this means you should obey the forum rules (and mods :P).
osgeld
Party member

Post by osgeld »

Robin wrote:Does that mean that your question is answered and tentus and osgeld can stop derailing this thread?
phfft im not the diamond factory having a hissy over someone who posted 3 times in a row in a single thread at which at that point the thread was derailed , I have never heard of such behavior being disapproved of on a forum ... bumps yes but since he is not going around spamming his same question to multiple new threads, whats the problem?

I am getting a lot of vibe since I returned, random people (with no apparent status) barking DONT DO THIS I AM ANAL, GO SEARCH BAH! to This is not your thread its the forums ... snoot. Ya know what if it bothers you close the window, if you dont want to help then go away, and without people making post's you have no forum.

eh screw it you 4 or 5 guys have fun with your obviously going places shrine of the internet, I will just go back in the shadows you 4 or 5 have fun getting grumpy at noobs
bartbes
Sex machine

Post by bartbes »

osgeld wrote: phfft im not the diamond factory having a hissy over someone who posted 3 times in a row in a single thread at which at that point the thread was derailed , I have never heard of such behavior being disapproved of on a forum
We can't be blamed for you never heard of something like that, it is disapproved here, however.
osgeld wrote:AND there is no way to edit your own post ( what after a 10 second grace) how the hell else are you going to make a correction?
Ehm.. Are you on the same forum?
Evil_Bartek
Prole

Conversation

Post by Evil_Bartek »

Now you can keep on the conversation...
(title)
I can't care less of me not spotting the bloody edit button...
bartbes
Sex machine

Re: Conversation

Post by bartbes »

Evil_Bartek wrote:I can't care less of me not spotting the bloody edit button...
I do, and as a moderator I'll have to ask you to start using it.