Sublime Text 2 and Love2D Boot Errors

Questions about the LÖVE API, installing LÖVE and other support related questions go here.
Forum rules
Before you make a thread asking for help, read this.
TurtleP
Party member

Sublime Text 2 and Love2D Boot Errors

Post by TurtleP »

Hey all,

I have been using Sublime Text 2 for quite some time now to compile projects, and I love it. The only problem, however, is that every time I get a boot-time error, there's no window that shows up. This is rather annoying because I then have to go to task manager and end the dozens of processes of Love 0.9.0 running. Is there a way to fix this? I know that Notepad++ allows the window to be made, and I'm not using my custom error handler right now.

Thanks,

TurtleP
Ranguna259
Party member

Re: Sublime Text 2 and Love2D Boot Errors

Post by Ranguna259 »

This also happened to me when I first started using Sublime Text, all I did was I installed the love2D plugin for Sublime Text and everything was fine. (I don't remeber the name of the plugin thought)
LoveDebug- A library that will help you debug your game with an on-screen fully interactive lua console, you can even do code hotswapping :D

Check out my twitter.
Ranguna259
Party member

Post by Ranguna259 »

LoveDebug- A library that will help you debug your game with an on-screen fully interactive lua console, you can even do code hotswapping :D

Check out my twitter.
slime
Solid Snayke

Post by slime »

Does your LÖVE build system for Sublime Text have "shell":true in it? The [wiki]Sublime Text 2[/wiki] wiki page has an example.
TurtleP
Party member

Post by TurtleP »

slime wrote:Does your LÖVE build system for Sublime Text have "shell":true in it? The [wiki]Sublime Text 2[/wiki] wiki page has an example.
It didn't. Last time I even saw that, it had no "shell":true in the code. Thanks!