Any Graphic Designers?

Questions about the LÖVE API, installing LÖVE and other support related questions go here.
Forum rules
Before you make a thread asking for help, read this.
MicroMacro
Citizen

Any Graphic Designers?

Post by MicroMacro »

Hey there!
I'm looking to start a long term project but I myself am not great at all with graphics, nevermind pixel art.

So I was wondering if someone on the forums would like to lend a hand in developing the graphics to the game.

If you are willing to do this, itd be appreciated if you could give a skype so that I could talk to you further.

Thanks!
-Eric
https://github.com/ebernerd- where you can find all my work.
Jeeper
Party member

Re: Any Graphic Designers?

Post by Jeeper »

I think you will have better luck finding artists at a forum for artists. These forums are by large only used by programmers. :)
MicroMacro
Citizen

Post by MicroMacro »

I've tried there, but most of them are either non active or paid. :\

I just thought I could ask around if anyone would like to help
https://github.com/ebernerd- where you can find all my work.
MadByte
Party member

Post by MadByte »

You may want to share some infos about your project and your experience in game development in general. Otherwise it's pretty unlikly that someone is willing to help you with your project :/

Good Luck.
rod_sn
Prole

Post by rod_sn »

I am a graphic designer.. But you must understand graphic designer and artists are different things... As a graphic designer i create logos, packages, flyers and all that stuff. Artists create game art and concept art. But although i am a graphic designer i like to create graphics for games (i am not that good but i could help :P)
"You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after."
-Thorin Oakenshield, J.R.R. Tolkien
Olee
Prole

Post by Olee »

Hi,
My friend does graphics, he's really good and doesn't have much work. Although he is away at the moment but he will be back soon i believe. He might not be what you want, as he primarily creates logo's and banners (as shown in his youtube). Although he does have a talent for 'art' and if you speak to him he about what you want he might be interested.

Check him out:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr5ZZc ... -B4OQWwO2Q

Thanks,
Olee