Set FPS ().......?

Questions about the LÖVE API, installing LÖVE and other support related questions go here.
Forum rules
Before you make a thread asking for help, read this.
zorg
Party member

Re: Set FPS ().......?

Post by zorg »

The executable may be that big, but not .love files.
Granted, for most platforms, you'll need to include the runtime as well, with the neat exception of linux and everyone who does have LÖVE separately installed on their systems anyway; they only need the .love file of the project, which, by the way, is just the contents zipped up.
Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.
Davidobot
Party member

Post by Davidobot »

sunday wrote:I just downloaded the .love framework, I have a Mac OS X 64 Bit, but I have a question though, I see that the .love file is 11.6 MB, so when I finish the game, and I packaged it to a platform, will this be included as well, I mean the 11.6 MB with the final export, so if I have a games that's like 20 MB, it would be then 30+ MB at the end?
First off, no problem at all man, glad to help.
Secondly, the Mac love package is around 5 MB, so if your game is 11.6 BM, the full, stand alone game would be around 17-18 MB. Not much at all, really.
PM me on here or elsewhere if you'd like to discuss porting your game to Nintendo Switch via mazette!
personal page and a raycaster
sunday
Prole

Post by sunday »

Hi Davidobot,

Thanks for the clarification......:) God Bless....

Sincerely,

Sunday