Easy programming 'language' for all - concept and discussion

Questions about the LÖVE API, installing LÖVE and other support related questions go here.
Forum rules
Before you make a thread asking for help, read this.
MasterLee
Party member

Re: Easy programming 'language' for all - concept and discussion

Post by MasterLee »

Sounds like an funny combination of colobot(programming) and reassembly(unit design/harvesting).
ArchAngel075
Party member

Post by ArchAngel075 »

MasterLee wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:03 am Sounds like an funny combination of colobot(programming) and reassembly(unit design/harvesting).
Actually very much closer to colobot.
reassembly would be another good idea, except a lot of the design will be inside a unit - there are only a few small components that affect the shape and physical appearance of a unit. Though if you want a more juicy relation to reassembly then assume each 'part' in a ships design in reassembly is a whole unit with its own components! While I'm at it I will reveal that we no longer talk about units - instead call them cells - or multi-cellular organisms and all cells and organisms in a players' design a 'design'. BUT the details of the game concept will be more detailed once i complete the damn sensory component of it all - then hopefully i can share the bare bones :awesome:
anthony07
Prole

Post by anthony07 »

In my opinion, PHP fulfills all of this. Its easy to learn, fast and secure with almost every server used today. It can generate dynamic page and modify files on server very easily. Cookies storage and encrypting data can be unique features of it. PHP runs on various cross platforms and supports wide number of databases. Lastly , its Free...!! .