Mother 3's Rolling Meters.

Questions about the LÖVE API, installing LÖVE and other support related questions go here.
Forum rules
Before you make a thread asking for help, read this.
erasio
Party member

Re: Mother 3's Rolling Meters.

Post by erasio »

JustFedor... you have been flat out rude all throughout this thread.

You are requesting help. No one is obligated to help you and everyone who tries invests their free time to make your life easier.

If the responses are not at all helpful, there's a misunderstanding. It doesn't matter where it originates in the end. All you can do is elaborate why it isn't helpful and what exactly your problem is. As it's very likely this will happen with other people too.

More information is generally helpful because it's neigh impossible to just guess where you're getting stuck. Is it a function you don't know about? A misunderstanding on your end as to how lua works? Have you overlooked something in your logic?

All of this happens and all of this is totally fine if it does happen.

But the people who help aren't wizards and generally appreciating their attempts to help you is good etiquette and will result in you getting help continuously... which is especially relevant in such a small community.

No one is trying to sabotage you. I think you know that. So why be so rude just because you didn't immediately get exactly the help you want?

Personally I'm turned off a lot from how you behaved here.
JustFedor
Prole

Re: Mother 3's Rolling Meters.

Post by JustFedor »

@erasio
Well, sorry then, my fault.
Being mad because of (almost) a week of trying to create that thing does not lead to anything good.

Code: Select all

function love.load()
	love.event.quit()
end