Playtesters Needed

Questions about the LÖVE API, installing LÖVE and other support related questions go here.
Forum rules
Before you make a thread asking for help, read this.
Ensayia
Party member

Playtesters Needed

Post by Ensayia »

Hello everyone, long time no see!

I used to post here pretty frequently a few years back, but put LOVE and Lua on the back burner for a little while while life took over. I picked up programming again a few months ago and actually managed to make something I might be able to call a finished product.

I need playtesters! Some outside opitions would be greatly apprecaited. I'm rounding the rough edges and polishing the features on what I am very excited to soon be bringing to the community and feel that I am ready for some outside insight and criticism before I give it to the world.

I don't want to say a whole lot, other than it is a puzzle genre single player experience that isn't going to change the world but might provide players with a few minutes of quirky fun. I'm looking for 2-3 people who can provide constrictive critique, keep a secret until official launch, and would like to recieve a little non-monetary compensation for their time. I'll attach one little teaser hint image at the bottom here. :awesome:

Feel free to post in this topic or e-mail me directly (ensayia@gmail.com). I'm looking for peope who want to seriously be a small part of a game's future. If I get more than a few people interested I'll have to narrow my selection so make sure to tell me why you might be the right fit and we'll work from there.
Attachments
stacktitle.png
stacktitle.png (48.28 KiB) Viewed 2254 times