Erös Alpha Version 0.0.2.1

Showcase your libraries, tools and other projects that help your fellow love users.
EMB
Citizen

Re: Erös Alpha Version 0.0.2.1

Post by EMB »

What other topic? Can you give me a link because I must have missed it...
Request Programs
If Linux were a beer, it would be shipped in open barrels so that anybody could piss in it before delivery
crow
Party member

Post by crow »

Ooops looks like I deleted it, its just explained that I post the way I am able to and I state clearly in my sig I am dyslexic and I will explain something that is confusing to other users but if the user does not want to highlight what confuses them then sorry I not going to spend a hour going thought my post to make sure its right to me as when I have done this people still complain about it , so from then on I started to post the way I feel OK with I do give it a quick check not like I am tying to me a tit but at the same time people can stop been lazy and just highlight the part that confuses them I gone thought almost every posts that someone as bitched about and I been able to get the basics from it and so as everyone else that as read it to check it for me, even Robin on a post I have to admit was bloody confusing even when I read it back but at the time I was tired and rushing and this will happen but he was able to get the idea of what I was saying and as you read thought he and a few others do highlight just the parts that confuse them and I willing to redo just them parts but I wont redo all the post.

So if this is what you was meaning then I am sorry but I read our posts and there are a few words here and there that don't fit but still very readable.

If I have the wrong end of the stick then please slap me silly lol.

The functions you requests I already said in a future release I will look in to adding it but how I am alpha and beta testing this is pointless as ever program needs a reg where the file is able to open the program, but right now I not added this as the alphas and betas are run anywhere programs so this means each would have to override the last reg file for the .heart files that will in the future open Erös but until a stable release none of these functions will be added.

P.S Robin I did not mean to pick you our or anything but so far you made me feel welcome and you have tried to understand what I am saying so hope you was ok with me stating you in there.

@ Everyone that as downloaded
This program as now been downloaded 50 times off my server and 8 off mediafire thats 58 times can you please post, thats the hole point in the alpha not just for you to mess about with something before its full released, I need the bug reports functions and everything like this, OS's people have tested this on and other things like this.

@ EMB
Thank you for so far been the one of only LÖVE member to give me the reply's I really need.
Sir Kittenface
Möko IDE Codename (Erös) Returns Soon

I am dyslexic so if any of my replys confusing please just ask me to reword it as this will make things a lot easier for all parties lol.
Shadiku
Prole

Post by Shadiku »

Nice work, with file editing and some other design elements and features found in other IDE's this could be really useful.
Shadiku Izayoi
GitHub - Blog - Steam - Last.fm
crow
Party member

Post by crow »

Shadiku wrote:Nice work, with file editing and some other design elements and features found in other IDE's this could be really useful.
Could you be little more detailed in what you mean, if you mean like including images and audio in to the games this will also be added in the future as I am still working on including scripts but once this is stable I will then work on including the audio and images via the IDE but if you could give me little list of that you was thinking of so I have a list that I can pick at when trying to add new things :neko:

Thanks for posting.
Sir Kittenface

I am dyslexic so if any of my replys confusing please just ask me to reword it as this will make things a lot easier for all parties lol.
EMB
Citizen

Post by EMB »

Ahh, sorry.
I just don't like the fact that when I see large blocks of text, it makes me think "Oh god! DO NOT want to read that.", so I have to push myself to read your posts. Seeing as it takes you sooo much longer to write them "properly", I think I'll just push myself.

Note: When I say "properly", I do not mean to offend in any way.
Other Note: One of my cats thought I tasted nice whilst I was writing this. So sorry for any mistakes.
Request Programs
If Linux were a beer, it would be shipped in open barrels so that anybody could piss in it before delivery
crow
Party member

Post by crow »

EMB wrote:Ahh, sorry.
I just don't like the fact that when I see large blocks of text, it makes me think "Oh god! DO NOT want to read that.", so I have to push myself to read your posts. Seeing as it takes you sooo much longer to write them "properly", I think I'll just push myself.

Note: When I say "properly", I do not mean to offend in any way.
Other Note: One of my cats thought I tasted nice whilst I was writing this. So sorry for any mistakes.

I will try and cut my posts but so its little easer to read I am trying to post so everyone can read it but its hard.

Hello kitty cat :) and I also don't take any offence when people at lest try and understand me, and Sorry for mistakes well I can't speak lol I am full of mistakes lol
:neko:

And like I said you been really really helpful so far I do need others to post about how it ran and things like this or its just impossible to move forward.
Sir Kittenface

Robin
The Omniscient

Post by Robin »

crow wrote:And like I said you been really really helpful so far I do need others to post about how it ran and things like this or its just impossible to move forward.
The whole windows-only thing is quite a deal breaker for a lot of people here, unfortunately.
Help us help you: attach a .love.
crow
Party member

Post by crow »

Robin wrote:
crow wrote:And like I said you been really really helpful so far I do need others to post about how it ran and things like this or its just impossible to move forward.
The whole windows-only thing is quite a deal breaker for a lot of people here, unfortunately.

I can't program for another platform nothing I can do there and I already seen many users on this forum are windows users and over now 57 downloads via my site and not sure how many via mediafire shows that people are downloading it, and this should work in emulation if not someone needs to report this to me so I know that some things might need changing to make it work in wine & crossfire.

So the deal breaker is not really a deal breaker as its had 7 downloads in the last few hours lol

I am still working on the project I am doing some updates right now but I am not going to release anything until people show that they want it and they are willing to give some feed back, I might release to the few that have done the testing like EMB they have put in some good effort and this is what I want to see from others really.

Anyone on linux should know how to install wine and I know for a fact it only takes a few moments this is the hole point of testing right now I don't have the time or unit to install linux and my desktop is a locked workspace so I don't have to worry about viruses but this also means I would be installing a VPC in to a frozen drive thats not really the best of ideas.
Sir Kittenface

Shadiku
Prole

Post by Shadiku »

Good news.

Ubuntu 10.10 x86_64 - Wine 1.3 compiled from source.
Shadiku Izayoi
GitHub - Blog - Steam - Last.fm
crow
Party member

Post by crow »

Thank you for that test Shadiku thats very helpful man I will add that to the release notes for the next update.
Sir Kittenface