UnLöve: Zombie Survival [Alpha?!?!]

Showcase your libraries, tools and other projects that help your fellow love users.
Lafolie
Inner party member

Re: UnLöve: Zombie Survival [Alpha?!?!]

Post by Lafolie »

qaisjp wrote:really cool :D
maybe make the zombies spawn offscreen and walk in (around the edges) instead of spawning right in the middle. highly unlikely a zombie will fall from the sky. :d
You'd think that wouldn't you? Well, not in the land of Skyrim.

I was once wandering around the Northern plains, minding my own business, you know? Just chilling out, catching some butterflies and stuff. One particularly elusive creature swooped past and I jumped up to grab it and pressed the interact button to catch it. However, my perfectly-timed, perfectly-aimed grab for the butterfly was thwarted. I was immediately confused as to why I was now looting a body instead of reading 'butterfly added to inventory' (or whatever the message is). Either a) I have been abducted by aliens and had my memory of the last x minutes wiped, or b) this game is messed up. As it turns out, my diabolical plan to forever seize the butterfly was ended by a draugr that fell from the sky, dead, near my exact location, and it's trajectory just happened to bring it plummeting across my viewport the exact moment I pushed the button. After taking the 20 gold or whatever, I could see the shape of the blurry draugr behind the menu. I pushed the close button and boom, he finished his dive and hit the ground.

Laputa-esque zombie dive-bombers is perhaps my most favourite of all features in Skyrim.
Do you recognise when the world won't stop for you? Or when the days don't care what you've got to do? When the weight's too tough to lift up, what do you? Don't let them choose for you, that's on you.
Doctory
Party member

Post by Doctory »

I really love the game :ultrahappy:

Do you mind if I try to make something like this? You will get all the credit, of course.
Lafolie
Inner party member

Post by Lafolie »

Huh? Not at all, this game is essentially a poorly written/executed Robotron.
Do you recognise when the world won't stop for you? Or when the days don't care what you've got to do? When the weight's too tough to lift up, what do you? Don't let them choose for you, that's on you.