Final Fantasy 7 to MMOJRPG

Showcase your libraries, tools and other projects that help your fellow love users.
peplos
Prole

Re: Final Fantasy 7 to MMOJRPG

Post by peplos »

I recommend you that start with a smaller mmo, and later you will use your old code for your ff7mmo.

And in a mmo, for me the most important thing are the quest. no quest mmo is a boring mmo. I left a lot free mmo becouse there was few quest.

What means mmoJrpg? the J is...? Multiplayer Massive Online "J" Role Playing Game.
mLaPL
Prole

Post by mLaPL »

peplos wrote:I recommend you that start with a smaller mmo, and later you will use your old code for your ff7mmo.

And in a mmo, for me the most important thing are the quest. no quest mmo is a boring mmo. I left a lot free mmo becouse there was few quest.

What means mmoJrpg? the J is...? Multiplayer Massive Online "J" Role Playing Game.

yes, i create very small mmo demo game but all shit must work (menu, maps, chat, trade, sounds, inns, quests, server, magic, animations, creating character, mouse interface, and much others like a cheat protection) mmo games is not easy to create, this is not pong, snake or any nice platformer, this is huge system in client app and in server app. for me small or huge mmo is not have diffrents becouse i must create all systems.

about mmojrp Multiplayer Massive Online Japanese Role Playing Game, rpg is not jrpg, remember :)

sry for my english... :]

EDIT:
about quests.

dont worry, be happy :)
dataFRAME
Prole

Post by dataFRAME »

allright, not bad, i like the video :nyu:
Intrested in making music? Theres a Virtual Drum - Software for LÖVE
http://love2d.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... bumm#p4193