Beelieve Soundtrack

Showcase your libraries, tools and other projects that help your fellow love users.
baconhawka7x
Party member

Beelieve Soundtrack

Post by baconhawka7x »

I decided to release the music in my upcoming game Beelieve as a free sountrack. I spent a lot of time working on these songs, and I hope you guys like them!

Also just a reminder, if anyone needs some music for any of their projects I will work for free!

Listen Here: https://soundcloud.com/isol8/sets/beelieve-soundtrack
Last edited by baconhawka7x on Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MadByte
Party member

Re: Beelieve Soundtrack

Post by MadByte »

wow, pretty good.
I'll keep an eye.
digdugluv
Prole

Post by digdugluv »

This is really good!

The video was well timed.

I think you could use the summer to push up the polish a notch or two and have a stellar game by early fall. The mixing levels on the sound could be more balanced, everything was very front.

Not sure what those super pixelated blocks were in the trailer.

I'd also make a 10-15 second animated gif trailer that can be curated (spammed) all over the net.

Take what I say with a thick skin, what you have made is great. Just want to help it get a little further.
rmcode
Party member

Post by rmcode »

Really cool songs!
baconhawka7x wrote: Also just a reminder, if anyone needs some music for any of their projects I will work for free!
I just finished my first game and would love to have some original and (more importantly) fitting music for it. Maybe we could work together?