[demo] a circle region warp effect

Showcase your libraries, tools and other projects that help your fellow love users.
Alexar
Party member

[demo] a circle region warp effect

Post by Alexar »

hi everyone,
these days i am learning warp effct stuff, and here is a little demo, you can use it freely in your project
demo.jpg
demo.jpg (30.95 KiB) Viewed 1892 times
and here are two versions , please forgive my dirty code.
the first one using imageData
the second one using shader

fixed some errors.
oh , added an elastic tween.
elastic ball.love
(10.59 KiB) Downloaded 146 times
hope u like it.
Last edited by Alexar on Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Connorses
Citizen

Re: [demo] a cirle region warp effect

Post by Connorses »

WOoow this does look cool, I may in fact want to borrow it at some point for my current project. I could think of a few uses... It could be a fun effect to use for animating menus/logos/etc. for example.

PS: There is a small glitch in the demo where it seems to temporarily use the old mouse coordinates when you let go of the mouse and click somewhere else. Just thought I'd mention it.
Alexar
Party member

Re: [demo] a cirle region warp effect

Post by Alexar »

Connorses wrote:WOoow this does look cool, I may in fact want to borrow it at some point for my current project. I could think of a few uses... It could be a fun effect to use for animating menus/logos/etc. for example.

PS: There is a small glitch in the demo where it seems to temporarily use the old mouse coordinates when you let go of the mouse and click somewhere else. Just thought I'd mention it.
thanks man, feel free to use it . in fact, you can bound the "input" point to an fixed point and "output" to a physic object, you will see some interesting effect.
and to the mouse click stuff, i noticed that, it's an logic error, easy to fix.