RR - Automated Requiring Process

Showcase your libraries, tools and other projects that help your fellow love users.
yetneverdone
Party member

RR - Automated Requiring Process

Post by yetneverdone »

Hey fellow lovers, I want to share my second simple module called RR!

It is short for Recursive Require, which does what it literally mean. Very useful.

github
Lucyy
Citizen

Re: RR - Automated Requiring Process

Post by Lucyy »

Hai hai, nice module ;o I've looked through the code and noticed a few things.

On line 3 you have variable "dir", but it is only used in the functions getDir and setDir. There's no reason for that variable and those two functions to exist.
Other than that I'd like to point out that in the recursive function the tree parameter goes unsused, so it should be removed from the function altogether

Nice work ;o
yetneverdone
Party member

Post by yetneverdone »

Lucyy wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:15 pm Hai hai, nice module ;o I've looked through the code and noticed a few things.

On line 3 you have variable "dir", but it is only used in the functions getDir and setDir. There's no reason for that variable and those two functions to exist.
Other than that I'd like to point out that in the recursive function the tree parameter goes unsused, so it should be removed from the function altogether

Nice work ;o
The dir variable is a for default, if the user didnt specify what folder to use.

That recursive require algorithm is not originally mine. It is from headchant i think (im not really surel, it's from a github repo, a boilerplate template
Lucyy
Citizen

Post by Lucyy »

yetneverdone wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:48 pm The dir variable is a for default, if the user didnt specify what folder to use.

That recursive require algorithm is not originally mine. It is from headchant i think (im not really surel, it's from a github repo, a boilerplate template
I am aware the dir variable is for default, but it is never used.