General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
Kingdaro
Party member

Re: Avatars: OBEY!

Post by Kingdaro »

Luiji wrote:Read the beginning of this forum topic. :cool:
I did, I just made a reaction, like you guys wanted ^^
Luiji
Party member

Post by Luiji »

Oh, :nyu:.
Good bye.
Robin
The Omniscient

Post by Robin »

You're supposed to do that before you read this topic. :P
Help us help you: attach a .love.
Raz
Prole

Post by Raz »

Stumbled across LOVE today, liked how simple it was to get a game up and running and decided I had to join the forum too :D

Heyooo
TechnoCat
Inner party member

Post by TechnoCat »

Raz wrote:Heyooo
Dayyyy, day, me say day me say day me say daaaaayooooo
Luiji
Party member

Post by Luiji »

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Good bye.
Robin
The Omniscient

Post by Robin »

Luiji wrote:????????????[...]??????????????
Excellent on-topic post.
Jasoco
Inner party member

Post by Jasoco »

Daylight come and me wan' go home.

Come Mr. Tally Man, tally me banana.

Daylight come and me wan' go home.
Luiji
Party member

Post by Luiji »

Yes, it is more on-topic then many of my posts. :(

It's a long representation of the question "What the heck are you guys saying? I DON'T UNDERSTAND!".
Good bye.
Robin
The Omniscient

Post by Robin »

Luiji wrote:Yes, it is more on-topic then many of my posts. :(

It's a long representation of the question "What the heck are you guys saying? I DON'T UNDERSTAND!".
Actually, this would be more on-topic:

look you guys :awesome: look at my incredible avatar, clearly featuring the omnipresent “OBEY”, which makes me one of the crowd. :monocle: