Plank and Bob - a puzzle with indirect controls

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
Chroteus
Citizen

Plank and Bob - a puzzle with indirect controls

Post by Chroteus »

big_banner.png
big_banner.png (127.78 KiB) Viewed 2494 times
Story

Bob and Rose, a happy and loving couple were living together without a care in the world. That is, until the Box nation attacked. They were vicious. They almost tickled Rose to death!

Luckily, Bob's old friend Plank was there to save them... for 50 levels until they finally escape evil Boxes.

Like most lövers, couldn't help it but to post one of my creations to forums. Enjoy :awesome:

https://chroteus.itch.io/plank-and-bob
Download the Linux version (even if you have Windows) to download the .love of the game.

EDIT: Forgot to add download link!
Last edited by Chroteus on Thu May 12, 2016 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hydrogen Maniac
Citizen

Re: Plank and Bob

Post by Hydrogen Maniac »

While the story isn't exactly my cup of tea I still thought the gameplay is pretty solid :awesome:, even if I sometimes felt as if I had cheated the game by beating certain levels in a "cheap-ish" way. A fullscreen mode would also be pretty nice since the window is a bit too small and my cursor kept going off-screen whenever I tried to click close to edge of the window.

However I have to comend you for making a game with this much to play through, seriously fifty levels each with three individual par-times is not only very ambitious but also very impressive, so hats off to you on that one.

All in all I had a lot of fun with this one, and that is more than I could say about some other games in this genre
*cough* bad rats *cough*.
I'm way too sober for this...
Chroteus
Citizen

Re: Plank and Bob

Post by Chroteus »

A fullscreen mode would also be pretty nice since the window is a bit too small and my cursor kept going off-screen whenever I tried to click close to edge of the window.
The fact that this game was made with touch devices in mind is showing off :D
I'll add it to PC version, though.