Metanet Hunter CD (IT'S ON STEAM)

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
skyHights
Citizen

Re: Metanet Hunter CD (IT'S ON STEAM)

Post by skyHights »

This looks really cool!
Well done with getting it on Steam!

Keys?
Learning to Löve.
NightKawata
Party member

Post by NightKawata »

skyHights wrote:This looks really cool!
Well done with getting it on Steam!

Keys?
yeah i got some steam keys for all them broke homies
the catch is you have to tell some friends so people see it if i give you one
hell yeah

i'm pretty glad it got released, it's hilarious to know i have officially put a game on steam
"I view Python for game usage about the same as going fishing with a stick of dynamite. It will do the job but it's big, noisy, you'll probably get soaking wet and you've still got to get the damn fish out of the water." -taylor
Positive07
Party member

Post by Positive07 »

Can I get one if I post it in Twitter? I don't have many followers though
for i, person in ipairs(everybody) do
[tab]if not person.obey then person:setObey(true) end
end
love.system.openURL(github.com/pablomayobre)
raidho36
Party member

Post by raidho36 »

Pretty sure you can just buy it and then also post on Twitter. :3

Help out your fellow löver!
Positive07
Party member

Post by Positive07 »

I can't :cry: I would love to! but first and foremost I'm a student so my money is what my parents lend me, second I live in a third world country so 10 dollars would buy me a good meal, third currently anything you buy outside the country needs to be declared since it's considered an import and it's heavily regulated, fourth I don't have an international credit card... I will be posting in Twitter about this game anyway since I just enjoy promoting our lovely engine :3 ... But there is a joy in getting keys you know hahaha :awesome:

So sorry anyone who makes games, I won't probably be buying them... I have not bought a game in years actually, The last game I bought was The Sims 3 back when it was released, I didn't even know about LÖVE back then
for i, person in ipairs(everybody) do
[tab]if not person.obey then person:setObey(true) end
end
love.system.openURL(github.com/pablomayobre)
NightKawata
Party member

Post by NightKawata »

Positive07 wrote:I can't :cry: I would love to! but first and foremost I'm a student so my money is what my parents lend me, second I live in a third world country so 10 dollars would buy me a good meal, third currently anything you buy outside the country needs to be declared since it's considered an import and it's heavily regulated, fourth I don't have an international credit card... I will be posting in Twitter about this game anyway since I just enjoy promoting our lovely engine :3 ... But there is a joy in getting keys you know hahaha :awesome:

So sorry anyone who makes games, I won't probably be buying them... I have not bought a game in years actually, The last game I bought was The Sims 3 back when it was released, I didn't even know about LÖVE back then
Tell ya what buddy. I'll be nice. Check your Inbox.
Make sure to spread the word, and the love.
raidho36 wrote:Pretty sure you can just buy it and then also post on Twitter. :3

Help out your fellow löver!

Definitely. Spread the love. Thanks for thinking of us, appreciate it.
Papa bless to everyone that's bought the game, you guys rock.

We're having a pretty nifty launch so far!
Patch 1.0.3 just released, making your Metanet Hunter experience that much better.
"I view Python for game usage about the same as going fishing with a stick of dynamite. It will do the job but it's big, noisy, you'll probably get soaking wet and you've still got to get the damn fish out of the water." -taylor
weitnow
Prole

Post by weitnow »

I would like to buy it...is there any plan to provide linux or at least osx-support? I have no windows :(

PS: Game looks good, nice work.
zorg
Party member

Post by zorg »

weitnow wrote:I would like to buy it...is there any plan to provide linux or at least osx-support? I have no windows :(

PS: Game looks good, nice work.
You did check the itch.io page right?
Right where it states the versions, including windows, osx and linux? :3
Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.
weitnow
Prole

Post by weitnow »

Ah sorry, dident see that...in this case i'll purchase there. Is there any particular reason why on steam is only the windows version available?
NightKawata
Party member

Post by NightKawata »

weitnow wrote:Ah sorry, dident see that...in this case i'll purchase there. Is there any particular reason why on steam is only the windows version available?
I need to get my hands on a Mac to make a build for Mac. That's... literally it, I just don't have anyone around the area with a Mac and I can't have someone make me a build or I'd violate the NDA.

Once I can get my hands on an OSX machine locally, we'll have that taken care of. Sorry to keep you Mac users delayed so long, it's a bit on the difficult side.

EDIT: you bought the wrong game, oh dear. I'll send you an itch key for the correct one via private message.